Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Featuring...





2. What are your inspirations for starting your site?   
 
Originally I had a photography website, but didn't update it much. I knew I wanted to share my thoughts, ideas, photographs and stories with others, but wasn't really sure how. That's when I came across blogger. It's perfect for sharing. Even a quick post from blogpress on the iPhone is enough. 

3. Tell us something about you & include ur favorite picture.
 
I love reading, Blogging, Photography, Writing short stories and I love Manchester United, The Clarets and The Padres, Hawthorne Hawks and Liverpool (but Shhhh). I love Loveclough, Salou and Melbourne. I'm engaged to the love of my life, Kevin and I wouldn't change him for the world. I love him to bits and he knows it! 
 


4. A photo with you and a coffee cup/mug/paper cup.. something along those lines!  * i had to add this :) 



Thank you Sara :) 


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...