Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In for the Kill, La Roux


In for the Kill, La Roux
We can fight our desiresBut when we start making firesWe get ever so hotWhether we like it or notThey say we can love who we trustBut what is love without lust?Two hearts with accurate devotionsAnd what are feelings without emotions?

I'm going in for the killI'm doing it for a thrillOh I'm hoping you'll understandAnd not let go of my hand(x2)

I hang my hopes out on the lineWill they be ready for you in timeIf you leave them out too longThey'll be withered by the sunFull stops and exclamation marksMy words stumble before I start[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/in-for-the-kill-lyrics-la-roux.html ]How far can you send emotions?Can this bridge cross the ocean?

I'm going in for the killI'm doing it for a thrillOh I'm hoping you'll understandAnd not let go of my hand(x2)

Let's go to warTo make peaceLet's be coldTo create heatI hope in darknessWe can seeAnd you're not blinded by the light from me

I'm going in for the killI'm doing it for a thrillOh I'm hoping you'll understandAnd not let go of my hand

Read more: LA ROUX - IN FOR THE KILL LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/in-for-the-kill-lyrics-la-roux.html#ixzz1rfh8mulO
Copied from MetroLyrics.com 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...