Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interactive Thursdays!



Question...

What do you do when you're sad and you want to feel better?


My Answer...

I guess what I usually do is talk to my friends and get their opinions on whatever the situation is and try to talk about it as much as possible so I can understand the situation and help myself get out of it.

Another thing I will do is write in my blog, and talk about it here... I have found that helps so much because people will actually respond and write back and they are unbiased because they don't know the situation. 

Other then that... either reading a book, or getting out of my house is usually the best thing possible.

7 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I shop or rather try on alot of fancy clothes & dresses. I may not buy them but the retail therapy usually helps because it makes me feel glamorous. Also a good solid cry sometimes helps. Yeah. =)

Melanie's Randomness

The Snarky Narwhal said...

I have to get out of the house, usually i'm sad when i'm stagnated. So getting out helps me.

Shop Girl* said...

I love watching old movies, or having dinner with one of my girls to have a vent-fest. I'm also baaaaad for turning to chocolate when I've had a bad day. haha

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely (sadly) a fan of retail therapy! I also need to listen to music loudly and watch some TV which tends to get my mind of bad situations. And of course, friends & family!

Heather said...

I like to put on music and dance around my living room. It always puts me in a better mood!

Anonymous said...

It depends. Sometimes I'll take a hot bath and relax. Other times I'll pop in a favorite movie and cuddle up to watch it with my cat in my lap. :)

Mary Grace said...

I usually eat and then go to the gym. Polish my nails and watch classic movies that I know will make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...