Monday, March 14, 2011

10 Things I Learned this Weekend

{picture}

1. Expecting someone to look exactly like their picture on Match will have you be disappointed!
2. Maybe younger then me might be the answer for now!
3. Pulled pork is amazing
4. I am so glad I live in New York and I feel very horribly for the people in Japan.
5. I hate M.   So so much and wish I could be a little bit stronger to walk away.
6. It is SANDAL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Dates are sorta over rated.
8. Cleaning is a good way to channel your anger and emotion. Take it out when scrubbing the floor.
9. I do have good friends and even if I lose most of M's friends, life goes on and I will be okay.
10. I still want a milk shake.


What did you learn this weekend?

5 comments:

Aurora Smith said...

"I still want a milk shake"

lol

Micaela said...

hellloooo hot shoes!!!

beautiful!

ugh... breakups and losing friends because of it sucks royally, but you have the right outlook... such is life and get that milkshake! :)

what i learned this weekend is at 27, i can't have four glasses of wine (good wine even!) and feel okay the next day... ugh. but time with girlfriends at a winery? SO WORTH IT!

Melanie's Randomness said...

I can't believe M. Seriously what is going on with that man? I'm sorry to hear about him. People love angled shots on math.com. I now know why, because you look different. Cleaning is a great way to get aggression out definitely!

I learned that bowling is actually alot of fun to do!!! =)

Christina said...

Yes...#3 & #10!!! It's obvious, I'm hungry. LOL I completely agree with #8 too:)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

lolll i hear ya on the wine!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...