Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Showers

{picture}

I can't believe its April already! Good thing, because I cant deal with this cold weather anymore. It's that time of the year where it is supposed to be warm but its not quite there yet. So annoying!

A couple months ago, I felt like I had nothing to look forward to, and honestly at that point, I really didnt.  Moving forward to right now, I have so so many things to look forward to. My goal is to make this summer absolutely amazing and DO things, besides drink!

I bought my ticket to go to Florida to see my best friend, hopefully the baby will be born before or during my visit! lol..... that luck i dont have BUT i can wish.

Yankee season has just started, I got my schedule for the games, cannot WAIT!!! Spring/Summer time is always the best time of the year. Especially because you can just go outside and not freeze to death!

Anyone have any plans they are looking forward to this summer??

4 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

it's going to be a great summer! and that pictures is amazing!

Christina said...

How exciting! I need to make some summer plans...besides working. LOL

{erisha} said...

I hope that this April will bring you loads of joy :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thank you guys :) you too as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...