Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To do List of 2009

I have been thinking about things I would like to have accomplished by the end of 2009. I accomplished a lot last year, so I would like to do the same again this year!

1. Get a new and BETTER job.

2. Go on 2 big vacations. Costa Rica (i am already going :) and Europe. Plus California and New Hampshire.

3. Move to a bigger apartment around September; and/or different state and get a PUPPY!

4. Pay off one my Juniper credit card.

5. Take the GMATs so I can finish applying to Baruch.

6. Get an article published in a magazine.

7. Take and conquer and online writing class.

8. Go sky diving.

9. Lose 15 pound.

10. SAVE MONEY!!!!!

11. Control my shopping habit.

12. Spend more time with my ladies and my family.

13. Acquire more fashionable pieces.


..... That's about all i can think of for now.. I will add on i am sure.


Happy St. Pattys Day Bitches ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol nine through eleven are the hardest for me too! Good luck :)

f.B said...

I would love to do number 6. Oh: and 10. Yeah. 10.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

I know seriously!! Thank you i will try :)

for the love of pictures said...

Great list! I definitely need to try my hand at 9 - 11 too :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Thanks! I really hope to get some accomplished

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...