Thursday, December 23, 2010

My 2011 New Years Resolutions

Its really hard for me to think about what I would want to accomplish in 2011 right now. 2010 was a very different year for me. A lot of things I didn't expect and then some good things on top of that.

So we shall see what 2011 brings me.  Hopefully its not an odd year that is horrible like 2009.


Here it goes..

1. Get a new job that I might like and can stay there for a while.
2. Travel more.
3. Get very close to finishing school. At least 8 or 9 classes this year.
4. Pay off my Barclays card
5. Keep my relationship if it continues to be healthy.
6. Get my Pura Vida tattoo
7. Stay the same weight if not lose a couple pounds
8. Find a hobby.
9. Learn how to make my own Sweet Potatoes for Thanksgiving



{picture}

4 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Good luck hun finding a new job! These resolutions are all do-able & healthy ones! Best wishes!!! =)

Nicole said...

I love these! Good Luck!

Merry Christmas :)

Julianna Morlet said...

i have an awesome sweet potatoes recipe! Email me :) juliannamorlet@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Those are really good & attainable new years' resolutions!! Good luck & all the best in the New Year :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...