Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome December!



This month is going to be insane. I don't know when I will have time to do anything. There is 24 days left till Christmas! Oh myyyy! Is anyone even ready for that?!

This year went by so fast. I can't believe it.
This month I have to...
-Find a new job!!!!!!!
-Finish my presentation and take a final
-Take a teaching test
-Have a christmas party at my house
-Work christmas party
-Giants game
-Look for jobs & apply.
-Christmas shopping.

Its just too much, I wish I did more over the Thanksgiving weekend if i realized how much I was actually going to have to do this month.

How is your December looking, crazy?

{picture}
Photobucket

8 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohh mine is going to crazy too! =P

Melanie's Randomness

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything!

Lauren
www.laurensthoughts.com

Nicole Marie said...

me too! gotta find a teaching job!

Angela Tolsma said...

good luck job hunting

paddle to shore said...

Good luck with the job hunting, you'll find something soon!!

Andee Layne said...

this picture makes me sooo happy!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I hear ya! I have some much to do too!! Absolute insanity!!!

Return the Love: http://www.nessabirdie.blogspot.com

Seraphine said...

well, let's see. i have 80% of my christmas shopping done (via the internet). i have some wrapping and shipping to do. we still need to put up a tree.
i'm working full time and have classes in the evening. and finals are in two weeks.
that's just the "big stuff."
everytime i take a deep breath, i feel guilty i'm not doing something that needs to be done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...