Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dog Project Tuesday!

Meet Elizabeth with London Town and Me with..
Pippa
She's a West Highland Tierrier which is a breed that originates from scotland. Her name is Pippa and she's such a character... She was scared of the tree at Christmas, bless her.

Meet Fidgeting Gidget with...

delilah

She was a surprise Christmas gift in 2008 from my dad and husband. She's a Boston Terrier and I can't imagine our life without her! She always wants to be with us, she's great with our nieces and nephews, and I'm sure she'll be great with our kids some day


Meet Season from Seasoned with Words with..

Olive

Martini

Meet Jaime from La Vie Jaime with...
cody (left) & molly (right)

Meet Lauren from Lauren's Thoughts with...
Hannah
She will be 11 in April. She's still a bundle of energy though. :) Here is her being lazy and cute!



more next week :) (sorry this is late)
Photobucket

16 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Cuties! Thanks for including mine...sadly the pic from my phone sucks haha!

Love the pic of Martini from Seasoned w/ Words.

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohh how cute!!! I wish where I lived allowed pets!! The picture of Martini is too adorable!! I love doggies!

Ams said...

I should send you a pic of my delinquent puppy!! lol
I love this :)

JenRem said...

I die. SO FRIGGIN' CUTE!

Sierra said...

What adorable doggies, I love this project!

Amy said...

Thanks for posting all of those adorable photos! I love dogs. :)

mrs.stark said...

Thanks for posting my little cuties!

Valerie said...

So cute!! I love dogs :)

Pretty Zesty said...

One of the cutest posts I've seen all day! haha!

London Girl said...

Yay! Pippa is famous. Thanks my lovely.

<3

rachaelgking said...

Are kitties allowed? ;-)

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

How adorable!! I love the weims, we have one too! Great post!

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Yay doggies! I love this project!

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

haha what a brilliant idea to name two dogs Olive and Martini! They're all gorgeous :)

The Snarky Narwhal said...

ooooooh so sweet :)

Andhari said...

The puppies are sooo cute, I wish I had one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...