Monday, March 22, 2010

Crazy Weekend

Meet V.
We had a GREAT time!!!! It was almost like we never stopped talking. I can't believe we ever did. I am so glad that we reconnected.... I can't believe I waited that long. We had a great time.

I am so excited :) :)

I saw her mom & dad.. it was just insanity. I was so happy... hard to explain. We talked about so much stuff. SO much stuff... not even enough time to talk about everything. It was intense. So after talking for hours we decided to go out and had an even better time!

I thank everyone for their advice and i'm so glad I went through with it!!!!

How was your weekends!?

Photobucket

9 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Been waiting on this post, had a feeling it was coming!

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

You wouldn't believe how happy I am to read this! :D So very pleased for you! x

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Cute photos- are you wearing turquoise heels!? :)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

I'm so glad that u girls reconnected, looks like you had an awesome time with ur friend!!! :D

Amber said...

I'm so happy y'all were able to reconnect! Beautiful friends :-) LOVE your shirt and turquoise heels too! XOXO

Malissa said...

Hello, sent your give a way to the recipient! :) M.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

:) :) thanks everyone :)

Sierra said...

Glad you were able to reconnect! I finally made a button and it is at my site if you want to put it on yours since you had asked! :) XO!

msprimadonna67 said...

I'm so glad it went so well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...