Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pregnant Problems: Baby Girl Stop Pressing on my Back Nerves!




So much for no problems during pregnancy!

I got away with no morning sickness and no real serious issues.... buttttttttt sciatica is KILLING me!!!

Sciatica pain is so bad. I can't imagine how you can continue life without a heating pad.

My doctor is awful and the ONLY reason I use him is because he has Saturday hours and the hospital I want to use is 5 minutes from my house. He told me the only thing I could do about it was nothing and get a heating pad.

He's such a man seriously.

I went on vacation and as not able to walk most of the time without extreme acute pain in my right butt and down my right leg.

The top helpful things I found in this case were:
-Heating Pad
-Pre Natal Massage
-Chiropractor

Nothing else helped at all.

This past week my pain has slowly changed from acute to periodic which is AMAZING in my eyes. I have been to the chiropractor 2 times this week so far and I really think it is helping, and hopefully I can get back to yoga this weekend.

I am also considering getting this:

Especially because I am going to get bigger and my back is already in pain as it is. 

It is from Motherhood Maternity for $39. I have read reviews on it and it was 50/50 depending on the person wearing it. 


Please share any experiences you have had!


2 comments:

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

My sister had that same pain with every one of her pregnancies as well!

Unicolo said...

it is very useful blog ,thanks!.
ways to utilise project based learning

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...