Moonjava, tagged me in a post so here it is!!! Thanks Lady :)
1. Mention the person who nominated you.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.
(1) Right when the sun goes down after its been really hot out .... its nice to sit outside!
(2) Randomly funny emails during a crappy day at work or text messages
(3) Girls nights... actually that would be considered important so im not sure if it belongs on this list ooops :)
(4) Really awesome websites... that I wish I could design!
(5) The fact that Google has all of my answers.... when I used to be in college stoned and we had so many questions that needed to be answered and didn't know about google! So im glad its here now!
(6) Being tan, I always feel better when I am tan
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.
1. One Day Paris
2. Someday I'll get there
3. The One Curly Fry
4. Tough Crowd
5. *Life is Sweet*
Everyone else I wanted to tag was already tagged :)
Like the new signature? I am still experimenting with photoshop....
Also! I have decided that coming in June I am on the list to have a blog layout made for me from Sherbet Blossom Designs
So I am super excited about that! I really am web page illiterate when it comes to this stuff. I really shouldn't have dropped out of that graphic art class in college. damnit. So that is something to look forward to. Plus we are JUST on the verge of booking this trip. God I can't wait because the planning part just sucks -- its so much research to figure out where to go, where to stay, which plane ticket website will give me the better deal with the best times AND the least layover time! AH - I just want to go! No planning. Obv that doesn't work.
Since it was so nice out tonight and I was stuck inside all day, I skipped the gym and I rode my bike (first time i have ridden a bike since like 2004 BTW) (and it was QUITE hard) to my friends house and we walked around town for a couple hours. So that was nice to get out and be outside after a long ass day.
This weekend me and my girls are taking a pole dancing class
Should be interesting! We signed up at Sheckys Girls Night Out and I definitely think I will not be able to do that! Can't wait to update that one for next week!
Good night all