Monday, April 12, 2010

New Feature!


I know, I know... I have been very inconsistent with my features, and it's mostly because I don't have time to follow through with them. But I am thinking this could potentially work. 

Here is my idea.

I want to feature a blog/etsy shop every month. Or every couple weeks, depending on how many people respond. So here is my challenge for you. In order to be featured on Novelista, you can send me the answers to these questions:


1. Your Name, Blog website and/or etsy website and logo.

2. What are your inspirations for starting your site?   


3. Tell us something about you & include ur favorite picture.


4. A photo with you and a coffee cup/mug/paper cup.. something along those lines!  * i had to add this :) *



So I would be MORE than happy to feature anyone!! Send it over or let me know if you're interested and I can email to the questions! Send to:  jennifera328@gmail.com

I hope to get someone up soon!

Photobucket

5 comments:

ali said...

Exciting. I cannot wait to read and meet new bloggers. :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

love the idea!
I love getting to know better the bloggers and shop owners we all love

Leigh said...

fabulous idea!!

Sam Liu said...

Great feature, I think I may take part :)

Ivy said...

I will play! Can't wait to meet new blogger friends :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...