Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Featuring...


1. Your Name, Blog website and/or etsy website and logo.
 
Lauren
Lrstewart0711.blogspot.com / Lauren's Thoughts



2. What are your inspirations for starting your site?   
 
I've always loved writing and connecting with other's through writing. I had been reading a few blogs and found myself really interested in the blogging world so I thought I would give it a go. I honestly just thought that my friends and family would be reading it but it keeps growing and I love being able to connect with people from all over the world! My blog is called Lauren's Thoughts because it is basically the random thoughts I have in my head. One day it could be a cute picture I love and the next it could be a look at friendship and what they mean to me. I don't think I'll ever stop writing creatively. :)

3. Tell us something about you & include ur favorite picture.
I chose a picture of my boyfriend and I looking goofy because that is my favorite way to be. I love anything really silly and one of my favorite actors is Will Ferrell because he shows that no matter what age you are, you have to know how to laugh and have fun. Also, I love this picture because this boy means a lot to me. :)



4. That is the only picture I have with a coffee mug! I always thought it looked kinda cool.




Thanks Lauren!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...