Friday, July 30, 2010

I Reached 500!!


photo

I have reached 500 followers!!! That is amazing and awesome all at the same time. I can't believe after 1 year, I got this far... although it isn't far enough to be published, but it's awesome! This was one of my 2010 goals and I am happy to say I made it :)

By taking a look at my goals for the year.. i realize i havent accomplished many of them..
We'll go down the list.

I have...
-done more things to make me happy
-gotten 500 followers!!
-gone on vacation with great people!  Jamaica, Jersey Shore, New Hampshire... more to come!
-Learned to say no!!!!!!!!!!!!
-more flowers in/around the house
-spend more time in nyc... but i went to Jamaica for my 25th  :)
-stayed the same weight from last year and havent gained that much.


I haven't...
-gotten more healthy... except i used to drink 5-6 times a week, now i've cut back to 2-3 times!
-i havent quit smoking
-volunteered at the dog shelter at all
-acquired more fashionable pieces.. except a coach bag and michael korrs bag
-paid off class & credit card... ALMOST! it will be done by December if all goes well!
-no random road trips :/  maybe soon
-read more boooks... hopefully soon as well.. trying.
-talked to my Ex in almost a year!!!!!!! holy crap.


Not on the list but happened...
-Became friends again with V
- Got a boyfriend!!!!!


have you obtained any of your 2010 goals?


Photobucket

7 comments:

Kenj said...

I am so happy for you.!! You have a wonderful blog which deserves 500 followers and more.!

paddle to shore said...

Congratulations on your 500 followers and good job on all the things you did accomplish., especially staying the same weight all year. That's hard!!

Angela Tolsma said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for all the things you have accomplished!! It's great that you are posting more too, I missed your cheerfulness!!

Sarah D said...

Congrats dear! I'm happy for you :D xo

Kelsey said...

I should do that next year. Or at least for the fall... I love thinking of resolutions but I should write them down.

Alison Kinsey said...

Congrats on 500 followers, that's definitely an achievement. I'm only 1 follower away from 250! Your blog is great!

Gracie said...

That is fantastic! Congrats on your 500 followers :) And you have achieved a lot on your list. You still have 5 months to go so I'm sure they will all get done. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...