Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cute Etsy Find


aw, finger puppets! Etsy listing

i needed something to cheer me up today. its been confirmed that i am probably going to get fired at the end of the year (4 weeks). the number i THOUGHT i had to be at, apparently it is much more then i thought, which i was very close to ... but now since its higher, i am much further away.

totally sucks.

in better news, i am going to the Knicks game tonight! So that is exciting! I have never been to one before. So that is all for exciting for me....

Make sure to check out my Giveaway!!

I cannot believe tomorrow is December.... this year went by SO fast.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohh those lil guys are too cute!! =) Yeesh I'm soo sorry to hear about your job. People tho do alot of hiring in the beginning of a year so that's a good thing! Have fun tonight!!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about the job situation. But I'm glad you'll be going to the Knicks game and having fun tonight! Those little stitched guys are so cute!

spanky* said...

omg, those are SOOO cute. i was thinking about sewing some little sachets like that. (i put tea bags in them so they smell luvly!)
muah!

Anonymous said...

muito interessante....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...