Monday, August 2, 2010

And it's Monday again..


This was a great weekend. I did so much and felt really accomplished by the end! Instead of my normal drinking my face off, being really hung over, and not waking up till 2pm and wasting the day weekends!

I got to help out with the puppies that the shelter has at this horse stable by me because there are too many of them around to keep at the shelter. So we were raking hay, changing their beds, walking them, feeding them... it was good. I felt good about it.

Then M and I went out to dinner in the Bronx at this really nice Italian restaurant and had sooooo much food and vino.... it was awesome. We went to the bar after and had a great time.

Sunday we woke up EARLY! (10am) and went to the beach while everyone thought it was going to rain and it ended up being gorgeous there and no one ended up being there so we met up with some of my work friens and hung out with them.

Afterwards we made it to my parents house and had dinner with them and my grandparents and looked at old pictures.....

I'd say it was overall a very good weekend. Plus I spent a lot of time with M, which is hard cuz he works horrible hours, plus i talked to one of my best friends who lives in Cali and I never talk to her anymore... it was overall really good.

Plus.. I am burnt tan!

how was everyone's weekend?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

I had an awesome weekend too!! It's so nice to have a great weekend!! Love the picture, what a great thing to be doing.

Cassandra Dias said...

Hey lady!

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm hosting a great giveaway on my page, just in case you wanted to enter!

United States cutting board by AHeirloom: http://moonfaceon.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-aheirloom.html#comments

xo,
Cassie

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thanks cassie... that is awesome!

Vijay said...

Hey waww what a blog..visited your nice blog and dropping comments too, hope u like my cool blog and do the same..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...