Friday, August 13, 2010

have a nice weekend!


have a fabulous weekend everyone! i drank waayyy to much last night and am barely making it through the day right now so hopefully i can go home and watch jersey shore before i have to go back out again! i actually went and slept in my car during lunch because i wouldnt have made it the rest of the day.

so with that being said... i am doing the dog shelter again tomorrow so that will be cool and then mets game on sunday night.  nothing crazy.. thank god!

any plans for this weekend?


{photo}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

hahaha, I've been over-indulging in the wine lately too. :) I keep saying I'll detox and make up for it but it hasn't seemed to happen?? Hope you get your rest and right back at 'em soon! xoxo

paddle to shore said...

Have a great weekend love, I hope the rest of the work day goes by quickly for you. My big weekend plans are heading up to Portland and Seattle, should be a great time, have fun this weekend, especially with all the cute dogs.

Christy Ashley said...

Ahhh! I have been there before! I was supposed to go to the Mets game Sunday night but I hate the Phillies and I hate their fans sooo I kind of boycott Mets games when the Phillies are in town because it always seems less than enjoyable! Lol! Have a great weekend!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

lolllll totally hear uuuuu on the philly fans part!!!

paddle to shore said...

HEY!!! The desk is actually in my studio apartment if you can believe it.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

that is AWESOME! love it!!

Angela Tolsma said...

I am super late but hope you had a fabulous weekend!! I sure did. Love the skirts in the picture

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...