Naturally Nina had a great post about her goals for 2009 and it is half way over, so I should see what I have accomplished this year. I really hope I have accomplished something...
My goals post
1. Get a new and BETTER job. Still Nothing -- didnt realize how hard this was going to be!
2. Go on 2 big vacations. Costa Rica (i am already going :) and Europe. Plus California and New Hampshire. Done!! Costa Rica for 11 days and Peru for 14 days!! No New Hampshire yet, but hopefully soon.
3. Move to a bigger apartment around September; and/or different state and get a PUPPY! Well... no puppy in the plans, moving is, can't get into much detail until later but this is in the works.
4. Pay off one my Juniper credit card. Not even close. Due to the fact that I am making 1/2 the money I made last year.
5. Take the GMATs so I can finish applying to Baruch. I will not be going to Baruch. I finished applying to Mercy and will continue to take classes there for Education since I got into the Teaching program
6. Get an article published in a magazine. Not yet, but I have been actively blogging and have almost 100 followers and people who read what I write! That is amazing in my eyes :)
7. Take and conquer and online writing class. Once I acquire some money, I can focus on that.
8. Go sky diving. Nope.
9. Lose 15 pound. YES!!!!! I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST 15 POUNDS!!
10. SAVE MONEY!!!!! Nothing. Not one freaking dollar.
11. Control my shopping habit. I have definitely. I do not buy or shop anywhere close to as much as I have in the past, and I just buy things I need right now.
12. Spend more time with my ladies and my family. I have not, friends yes, family no. Family I will be spending more time with quite soon.
13. Acquire more fashionable pieces. I got a new Kate Spade bag and some more pants and skirts from BCBG and Banana Republic/Express... so.. i guess you can say they are fashionable. lol
NEW 2009 Goals to be completed:
1. Be happy.
2. Get out of the rut that I am in.
3. Stick with my blog and continue to grow it everyday and eventually publish something now that I know people will actually read it!
5. Continue with my teaching plan.
6. Quit Smoking.
7. Find the independent woman I once was and bring her back.
8. Make a good career move.
Wish me luck. That shit is difficult!