I have been tagged! Thanks Ana from far away! Check out her blog
Something GOOD In Everything I see
"The HonestScrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Thirdly, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
So here are 10 facts about the Novelista Barista...
1. My name is Jennifer, Jen, Jenny... whatever -- i live in the new york suburbs, have grown up in connecticut, I am 20 something, 24 to be exact and I'm an aries
2. I am a bad liar, and i get caught when I lie. I hate to lie. I am a very honest person, except in some situations where its necessary to alter the truth, but I will tell you straight out how it is and not sugar coat it for you. And try to be as honest as possible without hurting your feelings.
3. I've been in one car accident that was bad. We got hit by a head on by a drunk driver and were all taken away in ambulances but were fine, thank god!
4. I wish Edward Cullen would appear in my bedroom… he´s a HOT vampire, and he is a gentlemen --- ANA I HAVE TO USE THIS BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!! And I love love loveeee Twilight.
5. I don't cook. Only for a few special people have I attempted to cook and/or make anything that wasn't pre-made or ordered in. And I dont want to learn. Not yet, anyway.
6. I change my desire of life profession almost every month. It is actually quite annoying now since I really need to find something and stick with it. Sometimes i want to be a teacher, others a writer, another a media person.... UGH. If only they had a masters degree for online media stuff, I would take that!
7. I care too much about other people and not enough about myself. I put everyone before myself and usually I end up hurting myself by doing this. I am finding this very hard to change this fact.
8. I have 6 tattoos, and 8 piercings. and i love them all.
9. I graduated high school in 3 years and went to college when I was 17.
10. I love to love... I have loved 3 men in my life.. all in very different ways. And I have been a stepping stone in life for them to move onto another better part of their life. And grateful to learn things from them that have made me who I am today.
My Wooden Heart
Live the life you love