Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Don't Know What It Is....


Why am I stuck in this slump? I feel like everything is just so blah and I can't get out of it. I am not excited for anything because everything could be up in the air in December and I just don't know. And things with M are fine... but I constantly think he is doing something wrong behind my back and I don't know how to kick that feeling.
Ugh.
Maybe it's just the rain. Maybe it's with everything being so shitty lately.

I spent much needed time with my girl V this weekend helping her unpack all day and all that. It was good. I needed it. Then I spent time with my girls from work Sat night, so that was a lot of fun.

I've talked to M many times about his ex, and for some reason she just will no go away and I am afraid that I will keep pushing myself away so I don't get hurt.

I dont know. I am stuck. I need to get pulled out.


Ps.... cheery note... Monday Giveaway!!! sign up now!
{picture}
Photobucket

6 comments:

8 said...

That's tough, NB.

Of course, you're not married, so in that sense, you're a free agent, and so is he.

But, it's not that simple, as well you know.

I don't blame you for the blahs- I have some myself, and that's not helping the relationship angle, either. As the great Billy Joel once put it, "if you're no good for you, you're no good for anybody."

The easy answer is to say, "Look- either you stop taking her calls, or you stop taking mine." But again, it's not that simple.

You don't want either one of you to have to hide things. But it would be best if neither of you had any reason to hide things.

Good luck figuring it all out. If I had a position, you could come work for me any old time. You could be the Vice President of Awesome.

Kattrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kori said...

I'm sorry you are having a tough time honey, only you know what's best for you. Hope you have a better day. Make sure to check out my Christmas giveaway if you haven't already!

www.blondeepisodes.com

Kori xoxo

Unknown said...

Tough situation, I'm sorry you're stuck in a slump. I understand the ex thing. When my husband and I first started dating, his ex was around all the time. She had no boundaries and he just didn't care one way or the other. But he realized how it was hurting me and potentially damaging our really good relationship and things changed. But it was hard. You just have to think about how much you're invested in the relationship and how much you like him as a partner. Exes are always bound to make life hard but if what you have with him is good, things will work out if you let them.

Andhari said...

I never know what to do around my exes. But it's best to limit the distance when you're with someone new. I hope your boyfriend can see that eventually. :)

Adele said...

oh hun im sorry. we all go through periods of blah-ness, and i'm sure it'll pass in time (: just take things easy, try and trust as much as possible..and find things that make you happy! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...