Monday, November 8, 2010
what i learned these past couple of days.
1. Doing the right thing is better in the long run.
2. Telling someone they have 45 days to make a certain number that is unachievable and that if they dont, they will be fired, on a Monday morning is REALLY not the best judgment call.
3. Watching football ALL day on Sunday can get really old, lol
4. People cannot drive in the rain.
5. Victoria Secret wouldnt sell me a bag without the lotion in it -- so obnoxious!
6. Time change is the shizzz
7. What my next steps in life are are undetermined now that I got this news.
8. Knowing your going to get fired during the holiday seasons sucks.
9. I am not very happy at all right now.
10. Resisting the urge to look at M's facebook messages when left in front of me was very hard, but its better that i didnt because it would im sure cause drama.
Anyone learn anything good this weekend?