Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh Monday..


I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Here are some I learned...

1. Alcohol and being upset with someone don't go well because it all comes out when you're drunk.
2. Jets game was awesome!
3. Giants suck right now.
4. I experienced being a taxi driver for my drunk friends yesterday lol
5. Being hungover ALL day on Saturday sucks.
6. It is very cold at the stadium (giants)
7. Obsessed with Buffalo Chicken wraps
8. Cheesecake Factory has succcch good food.
9. Love Hoboken, NJ
10. This weekend made me starting giving a shit more about my relationship.. I was backing off and I realized this weekend I dont want to back off.. and thats good.


As for the Monday Giveaway...the winner is Crave to $ave!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Hoboken rules! I love partying there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...