Sunday, May 3, 2009

Myself & I

I have been tagged, thank you Philly & Me :)

Here are the rules…

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.

The Questions:

What is your current obsession? I just had a smoothie from Jamba Juice (something like that) and they have a peanut butter smoothie thing that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Who was the last person you hugged? My boyfriend and the cat.

What’s my favorite dinner? LOBSTER!

What was the last thing you bought? PLANE TICKETS TO PERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay :)

What are you listening to right now? Law & Order

What is your favorite weather? Warm and sunny!!!

What is your least favorite season? winter, the long ass winterrrr

What’s in your purse? wallet, lip stick, pen, hair band, notebook

Say something to the person/s who tagged you (Philly & Me): Good luck in your new home :) it will be great!!!

What is your favorite dessert or cool treat? peanut butter anything. 

What did you want to become as a child? A teacher. lol Didnt everyone?!

What do you miss? Being able to ditch class and go do whatever during the day :( 

What’s your favorite brand of jeans? Ones that fit me right!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Fiji. no questions asked.

Who do you want to meet in person? hmm.. I think I would say the same that Philly&Me said, Michelle Obama.

What are your most challenging goals right now? Finding a new job.

What’s your 5 year plan? Getting a new and better job, finishing my teaching degree, getting engaged, buying a house and possibly moving to another state/country.

Why is today special? First time i got to help unload the dogs from the south that came up to the shelter... thats the first time they asked me so thats awesome! 

What is my favorite sport to watch? Football -- Giants & Jets,  then baseball -- only because of the Yankees and then soccer,, because i like to wear there jerserys! Go Costa Rica!



Describe your perfect day: sitting on the beach being tan with my pina coolada and my friends and our dogs :) 

What TV show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)? Greys Anatomy!!!

Okay so its your turn:

BLOGGERS TAGGED!!








Tomorrow I will write to you about my adventures with pole dancing! I am going to watch Marley & Me right now, I hope I don't cry my eyes out! 

Ciao

Photobucket

14 comments:

*krystyn* said...

that was a fun list to read!!Peru? How exciting!

Children of the 90s said...

Peru! That sounds amazing

paddle to shore said...

YAY! you booked your flight. Good for you.
And you will definitely cry at the end of Marley and Me [I couldnt stop].

Moonjava said...

Thanks for tagging! :) And Peru, I'm jealous! ;) Have a blast! And tell me how Marley and Me is, I haven't seen it yet but it looks cute!

Impulsive Addict said...

Can't wait to hear more about pole dancing and I ♥ Grey's too!! Sometimes I pretend I'm a character on there....in my head...

nicole mountz said...

uh oh marley and me...i cried my eyes out! but its still very cute! and i love your list, i would def. want to be a part of greys!

Anonymous said...

lol! we sure have the same type of fave jeans! ;DD

Kristina said...

I'm so excited for your trip to Peru. I love that we both are into smoothies right now. So funny! Yeah, I've flat out refused to watch Marley and Me b/c everyone I know has cried. One of these days I will do it. Thanks for responding.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Ya know, i totally said i would not watch Marley & me... and NOW I REMEMBER WHY! I was balling! It was horrible! I mean the movie was great but I was crying hysterically. ughhh!

Mara said...

Yeah!!! Ticos, ticos! My favorite team too!

Fannie said...

Ouhh wow, glad you booked your tickets to PERU ! I liked this little quiz, got to know you better .. and we sound a lot alike !

Teach.Workout.Love said...

THANKS!!! :)

Valerie said...

How did you like Marley & Me?? I cried like a baby. I also read the book so I knew what to expect. Great book by the way!!

Art said...

Peru, will be great! Have fun! (Don't drink the water--I got really sick and it ruined a few days of vacation)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...