Friday, May 15, 2009

Holy Emotional Mess

Happy Friday everyone

First of all, I want to talk about what a hysterical emotional mess I was yesterday after watching Grey's Anatomy. I know Fidgeting Gidget will know what I'm talking about because I read her post from last week! I HATE THE WRITERS OF GREYS! They are evil and suspenseful and I hate them/love them!

SO this is my day yesterday. I went to a funeral for a friend from high school who committed suicide. We weren't too close, but I have hung out with him before in my home town. I went with my best friend because he was more her friend than mine and she needed me there. It was a horrible mess. It was so depressing, I went during work, and by the time I got back to work, I was numb and felt like I was going to puke.
It is so horrible when young people take their own lives. I don't know what his reasons were, I do know that in my home town, please are cruel, and I have no doubt in my mind that that definitely has something to do with it.
The list of deaths/suicides from my hometown continues to grow. Rainy, depressing horrible day :(

I am just so glad yesterday is over. After work I went BACK to the ridge to hang out with my lady and I watched LAST week's Grey Anatomy first because I knew this was the finale and didn't want to be in lost. So I watch that, I am HYSTERICAL, we go to her friend's house and watch the season finale, and OH MY GOD.

By the second half the show I thought I was going to be okay, until the ending, when I was SHOCKED and so upset and wow! I don't even have words! I was SPEECHLESS! Seriously, I am not into TV shows that much, this is the only show that I actually follow besides Private Practice, but like, I love this show! I hate the freakin writers for having to keep me in suspense YET AGAIN until September! I just can't believe George!! Ahhhhhhhhhh I was balling. Seriously. haha my friends friend must have thought I had some serious issues.

Anyone else watch that last night?! I need to gossip!!!!!!!!!!!


Video of the Day: PLEASE watch this, this is such a great news story. Dog on the Deegan. This dog got hit by a car on the Major Deegan in the Bronx and its son was with her and he diverted traffic all by himself to save her from getting hit again. GREAT video and they have it all from News Chopper above. Watch it. They were both safe! Amazing.

Photobucket

22 comments:

Valerie said...

I also watched Grey's last night!! What the hell! I was so upset at the end. I could not believe what happened to George. It was so sad. Now I have to wait, like you, for the fall to figure everything out.

I also have a love/hate relationship with the writer's of Greys.

Did you hear Ellen Pompeo is prego in real life and they are going to write it into the show??

Valerie said...

What a wonderful story about the dogs. I'm so glad the momma dog is OK!!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, I know!! I think I cried the entire show! They can't both die!! Agh! Yes, I will be in hysterics until next season, I swear. Ellen Pompeo...that's Merideth, right? Wow.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

WOW i didnt hear she was prego but i bet they will def write that into the show! its hard to hide that i guess.

I was HYSTERICAL THAT IT WAS GEORGE!!! omggggggggggggggg i hateee them for leaving the show!!!! ahhhhhhh
I felt so bad for Alex!!!!! I dont ever want to be him. EVER!

Children of the 90s said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, it is so sad that someone so young would choose to take his life. My friend's brother committed suicide last year and everyone is still jarred from it.

On a lighter note, those Grey's writers are pretty crafty. My friend somehow finagled her way into taking surveys from Grey' producers about potential plotlines, and loves to offer 4 different potential spoilers to all of us waiting in suspense.

Karie said...

YES I WATCHED!!!! I could not believe the ending!!! He could have just gone INTO THE MILITARY and he would have been OFF THE SHOW and everything would be FINE! At the same time, they met at the elevator and it was so touching and sweet and meant to be. UGH! My friend Shannon and I were a mess as well!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Children of the Ninties.... i am sorry for your lose too :( thank you for sharing with me.

do they really have the spoilers?!



Karie.. i know!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH! it had to be MAD DRAMATIC!!!

katie diana said...

i am not reading this post or the comments, because i DVRed last night and my friend Adele and I are watching it TONIGHT!! ahhh i will let you know!!!

Andhari said...

I'm sorry, a friend of mine who also a cousin of my best friend did the same thing a couple months ago. All of us were devastated. Suicides make me confused on how to feel, angry, mad, sad?:(

Sorry for your loss..

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thanks andhari

Teach.Workout.Love said...

katie diana let me know what u think!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ugh! i've been away from the television for so long, i have missed most of the episodes!

p/s; i put a link to your blog on my blogroll list. do check it out to see if i got your name right. thanks. :))

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Deaths that come too soon are always hard, sorry about that.

Since my trip is postponed til tomorrow, I watched the Grey's finale tonight. I figured out it was George when I saw his eye....the Izzy coding thing was totally unexpected and I cried big time.

Damn those writers, seriously. Are they dead, or not? Is Izzy's elevator door going to close and she's going to wake up??? AHHHHH!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

I KNOW!!! You cant tell!! thats the worst parrtttttttttt i mean i know that they were supposed to be written off the show,,, but who knows if that might have changeD?! god i was a wreck.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

xanabioticx --- hey! u def got my name right thanks!!!! :)
but i cannot figure out how to comment on ur page!!!!

Sumit said...

It really is sad that people take their own lives. And what is worse is that in the few such cases I've known, the incidents have been absolutely preventable! :(

Optimistic Pessimist said...

suicide: I remember in 8th grade the kid who sat in front of me hung himself...over a girl. It was horrible and I'll never forget when my classmates told me I thought they were joking at first. I always think of him when someone commits suicide.

Greys: I watched this last night and I'm still a little shook up. I can't believe it. I think George is going to die and Izzie is going to be ok. It looked like she took a breath of air...I think. I couldn't really tell through all my tears.

Optimistic Pessimist said...

oh - one more thing...I can't watch the dog thing right now. I just came across another sad dog story and can't take anymore today.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

marathon, that is horrible :( i have seen that happen before too..
i hope one of them at least stays but i am pretty sure its a done deal. :(

Awe the dog story wasnt sad, it was actually very happy!! Not at first but the fact they were okay is great!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

AND i def saw ur story u posted and it was so sad :( :(

Anonymous said...

omg. does anyone know where i can get a complete grey's anatomy dvd?! pleasssseeeee help me! i'm totally addicted to it. im sure you know exactly how i feel. lol!

oh, i have reverted my blogskin. the comment function has been enabled. :)

Bird* said...

awwwwwwwww the poochies! great story!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...