Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Dog Files

The best day of the week.
My time at the SPCA Shelter.

Meet some of the dogs that are new this week... so adorable. We just got a bunch of dogs from the south.. soo cuteeeee oh my god.
Cayenne

Zoey

Cody

Shadow

There are so many more but I couldn't post too many pictures because they are just so cute i didnt want to make EVERYONE sad!! lol
awe..
Please visit them at petfinder to see all the dogs from the Briarcliff shelter. So cute AND they need homes!!


14 comments:

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

AWWW I would definitely adopt one if I could.

=(

for the love of pictures said...

Aww, I would adopt Zoey right now if I could :)

The Snarky Narwhal said...

aww Zoey and Shadow are so pretty. I hope they find a good home. <3

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

Shadow is so beautiful! I hope they find happy homes x

Anonymous said...

Aww what beautiful pups! Too cute.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I have to agree with the other posts...one big AWWW!

Sierra said...

Aww, I love your doggie friends. Hope they find a home soon.

Valerie said...

Aww I want to take one home!!

Gustavo said...

hahah
so cute.
hugs

Gus

Andhari said...

They really areee cute, wish i could keep one :(

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Sweet sweet dogs!! Shadow is my favourite- just beautiful!!

Saii said...

awwwwww
I have watched a tv show about SPCA
and I find amazing what they do...

here, In Guatemala, there is no such a great support for animals as there is in ur country
but there's one association called AMA which is trying to change that...


:)


I'm so glad u support such a beautiful cause

:)

Stephanie said...

The 2nd on is a doll. I'm counting the days until I can get another dog & you arent making it any easier :P

Mara said...

Awwwww....I wish I could take them all home with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...