Monday, January 25, 2010

Coffee Cup Awards!

The coffee cup award goes to...


Reasons for my blogger crush...

  • I loveeeee her beautiful photos she posts on her blog!!!
  • I love her inspirations she posts because they essentially inspire me too to investigate where she gets them from and then I find great stuff as well!
  • Her writing is really great and she is a very good writer
  • Her daily inspirations she has are a great idea and everyone should def. check it out

If you have no checked out her blog, you must!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

angel6033 said...

VEry well desrved award, I love her blog and all the daily ispiration pictures, plus who else calls me a cupcake? :)

Jessica Samantha said...

Thanks, Jen, I love ya!!
MWAH!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

welcome :)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

LOL! Exactlyyy yessika, who else calls me cupcakes? jaja I love her blog too <3

Jessica Samantha said...

I LOVE YOU ALL! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...