Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guest Blogger - Sara @ Pink Banana


5 Little Things That Have Made me Happy this Week.

1) Getting a Text from Kevin, just a random text. I love it when he just sends me a text out of the blue. Least when I am not expecting it.
2) Going on the Wii and getting a Wii Fitness age of 33 and under. Having a decent work out on Your Shape and not feeling tired afterwards.
3) Finding Out that I am only needed to do one shift in my other job this week.
4) My favourite soccer team winning.
5) A new drama on channel 4 starring "Sex and the City's" , "Mr Big". I had seen this advertised and thought it looked good, sadly I missed the first episode on monday night!!!!!


Posted By Sara at Pink Banana


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...