Friday, October 30, 2009

Holiday Blogger Secret Santa!

It is holiday/giving time of the year and I was thinking after seeing all the holiday cards and scarf swaps that we needed a Secret Santa for blogger swap as well!!!

I really hope that works, I think it'll be mucho coolness!

So I have an account with elfster.com for Blogger Secret Santa.

Here is how you enter.

1. Leave a comment if you want to be involved with your first name and email address (or you can email me if w/your email address jennifera328@gmail.com)

2. The gift maximum is $15. (cuz of shipping & stuff)

3. I will put everyone's name and email addresses into Elfster.com and it will email you with your Secret Santas name and address and what is listed on their wishlist if they listed it (which you might want to!)

4. Share this with everyone!!!

5. The deadline to sign up for this is NOVEMBER 13TH, your secret santa will be picked shortly after that.

6. Everyone who participates will receive a small gift from me as well :)

And that's it.

*Great gift ideas would be from etsy shops, that would probably be your best bet! If you have an etsy shop and would like me to promote it for gift ideas please let me know and I will list them all in a blog post before the gift deadline.*

I am SUPER excited about this and I really hope it takes off... tweet, blog, chat about this please and try to get everyone involved!

Holiday time is the best and I can't wait to give back to you all for making my days so much brighter!!
Thanks for being awesome!


Photobucket

26 comments:

Mara said...

Sounds like fun! Can you pull my e-mail from this comment, or should I send it to you?

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Cool! Actually i dont know how to do that! lol... how do i do that?!

spanky* said...

rules much? haha i'll be sure to go through the 55 steps later.

luvs ur face!

Valerie said...

I'll play! I sent you an e-mail

Meg said...

this is such a cute idea! can I participate if I live in Canada? Wasn't sure with shipping and whatnot!

shansPLC said...

Oh how fun! I'm in...I'll email you my info!

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween!
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my Halloween posts!, Best Wishes Torie Jayne x

The Snarky Narwhal said...

oh this is so lovely! I'll send you an email soon!

Girl said...

this sounds like fun!! my email is shooting.hearts@hotmail.com

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

This is fun!!

Jaime
laviejaime@gmail.com

:)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

I'm in, sista!!!

ambarblah@gmail.com

Will blog about it, hopefully before the 13th!!

[Wish me luck with that though]

molly said...

i want to play! i want to play!

molly yeh
yeh.molly@gmail.com

yay yipee i can't wait!!

paddle to shore said...

I want in !!!
one.fine.romance@gmail.com

Lis said...

This Is so cute!! I'd love to join in!!

LisLoves@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Oh, I would love to play along! Lis sent me.

michellechissler (at) gmail (dot) com

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Sounds like much fun, heard about it from Lis!

slpreppy@gmail.com

Jessica Samantha said...

Wow... okay, I'm stupid.

I thought I had entered this, but thankfully you reminded me... I would be dead if I had missed this.

HEY HEY HEEEEY!

MissVintageVixen@live.com

Sorry for the stupidity retardness of this girl!

angel6033 said...

I think I had aldready signed up but just in case here goes: Yessika Rodriguez angel6033@hotmail.com. I defenietly want to participate!!

mrs.barefeet said...

This is such a great idea...I would love to join ,I'm Lisa at barefeetstyle@me.com . I heard about this from LisLoves. Thanks again, so excited !

Melanie's Randomness said...

Awww this is adorable. I'll enter this. =)

Melanie

mina7852004@yahoo.com =)

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

ooh hadn't seen this - i'm definitely in, if i'm still in time!

Clare
cgaleawarr (at) gmail (dot) com

xx

Sierra said...

Yippee! Count me in... Sierra - oceandreams4sierra@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Count me in! Nicole~ Nicoley2002@gmail.com

Girl in the frame said...

I just sent you the e-mail. I love this idea!

Tara said...

ooh, i would love to be involved!
Tara
tara@coolbluei.com

Steph said...

AH, I'm a day late!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...