Thursday, October 15, 2009

Interactive Thursday!

Topic:

Are you single right now or in a relationship? Are you happy?



Mine:

SINGLE.
HAPPY.
For the most part! I haven't been single in many many years. Nor have I lived at home AND been single, so that kind of puts a damper on my singleness lol. So as soon as I move I will feel it more because I will be able to bring people back to my apartment and they could sleep over IF need be... lol

I still don't even really understand my situation right now, I am all over the place. This has been one hell of a roller coaster. I feel like everyone and their mother that I know has broken up with their long term relationship partner this year, specifically in the past couple of months. I dont know what is going on but I am def. not the only one.

I feel somewhat relieved that I don't have to be miserable and depressed every single day and that I don't have to wonder what will happen when I go home, will he talk to me? Will he walk out? Will he even be there? Should I wait for him? It is so nice to just have no worries ( I have some, but nothing like that!)

I mean dont get me wrong, I love the whole relationship feeling and stuff but I think after this whole 3 year thing with T that i cannot deal with another for a while right now... too much emotional investment I had with T and i got so hurt and depressed that I need a lota time to recover from that.

Hmm.. this is all new to me!! It's going good so far.




AND for the winner of the giveaway..........


#18, Children of the 90s!!!!!!!!!
Congrats lady :)
email me with your address!!!!


Thoughts!? Comments?!

15 comments:

*krystyn* said...

in relationship.
no.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

in between- bf and i are "on a break"
in between- i know this "break" is necessary because we both weren't happy with the status of the relationship, but i am still sad being on the "break"...

I hope to just be HAPPY soon!

Melanie's Randomness said...

I'm single, but I have a mess with a 1 guy. I totally hear ya on the Im happy that I don't have to wait for him to call or that stress but I do it anyway. I guess I'm characterized as hopeful single. lol.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

k13 & jaime, :( i hope happiness is in ur near future.

melanie, hopeful single... that is a great name!! i am totally wtih u on that!!

Chris Gooch said...

Single.
Happy - although not entirely.

PorkStar said...

Single and completely misserable.
But now i get to travel without reservations.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Awe Pork Star.... ull find someone... :(

Teach.Workout.Love said...

mysterg.... xoox

Miss Mercedes said...

In a relationship and happy enough to want it for each and every one of you! (But my guy refuses to participate in a cloning experiment...)

Unknown said...

In a relationship. And happy. My boyf has always been supportive and encouraging when friends and family weren't.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awe thats great !!!! :)

Conor said...

Single: coming around to the idea that I might not like to be single, but happy to still be able to have fun.

Happy-ish: Being ridic broke and lacking reliable internet makes me sad. Life is peachy otherwise


x

Jessilyn said...

Single...happy because I know he was bad for me and holding me back from truly living my life, sad because I really loved him and would have sacrificed my goals to be with him.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

ah jessilyn i hear u on that!

Anonymous said...

Eh, it always takes time to fully work toward "blissful" again after a relationship. That's for damn sure.

I, for one, am in a relationship and very happy. Maybe it's because we see each other so little that the time we do have together is usually pretty awesome. (He works nights, I work days).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...