Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Hate List

I am really not in a good mood today.

It's a combination of a whole bunch of shit that has been going on and I am REALLY not feeling it, and people really need to stop. I cannot be to specific, due to the high number of people I know that read my blog, therefore I have come up with the hate list. It is easier than yelling and screaming, which I really need to do, since I am too passive/submissive and let people walk the fuck all over me.
This is a mean and bitter post and I am sorry!! FYI!

So here it goes.


I hate....

-My job and I cannot believe I am still working here, 3 years later.

-Slow drivers who drive in the left lane and make me pass them

-Traffic

-DRIVING EVERYWHERE ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!!!

-Credit cards and the fact that American Express was charging me up the ass with some sort of finance charges and I couldn't do shit about it because I didn't have enough money to pay it off! BUT NOW ITS GONE, THANK GOD!

-People who assume shit is going to happen between us when all I was really being was a friend and SOME people that isn't good enough for and then get disappointed when nothing happens and then blame it on me because I "Led them on" FUCK THAT... don't assume shit.

- Complicated Shit!!!

-People who pretend like they are going to adopt a dog and they want to play with it and hug it and love it and then they just leave. And never come back. FUCK YOU.

-People who abandon animals. You selfish heartless mother fuckers.

-People who hate on me for living my life and doing what I want to do. I am a grown up, I know the consequences, I am not perfect, I will learn. Let me learn. I can/have/will survive. I WILL SURVIVE. I am strong.

-T for being such a douche bag to my girl C for no reason this weekend, although he and all his friends believe that he has a reason to hate her, when he is really just blaming the fact that we broke up on her since he can't take the responsibly to believe that it was his fault since he pushed me so far away that I was left with NOTHING to hold onto. AND then C's boyfriend for being a bitch and standing there and letting T disrespect his girlfriend in front of him and not saying shit! GROW SOME BALLS

-Hates having to question people and their reasons

-Awkward uncomfortable silences

-The fact that I can't wear sandals anymore because it's too freakin cold

-The fact that since I cant wear sandals anymore and I can't find my actual shoes AND i can't GET to my scarves because everything is piled onto of everything and its a mess!! HENCE why i need to move and get a bigger closet!

-People who think they can walk all over me just because I am too nice to tell them how it really is. I don't know how much longer I can be nice and that scares me because eventually I will just not give a fuck and I will get mean and I hate to be mean

-Grad school for being so damn expensive

-People who HATE on Pitbulls!!!!!!!!!! I mean,,,,, really? They are the biggest mush's ever and just because they are called pitbulls and have a bad rap, people are afraid. Hello, a freakin POODLE is scarier than a pitbull!!!!!!!!!!

-The fact that I gave up a one of my best friends for T and I am NOT EVEN WITH HIM ANYMORE and I kind of am missing her now again.

-That if I had to call someone to be there on the spot like in a emergency, I don't know who would be there RIGHT away... I have no idea. It used to be T for me,, ya know? That person who would always be there regardless? Yeah, I don't know who that would be and that really sucks. Reaaallly sucks.

-Hearing about S and his "crazy ex girlfriend" ALL THE FUCKING TIME. GET OVER HER S.... SHES A MANIPULATING, CRAZY PSYCHO WHORE!!!!!!


Do you hate anything today?

PS,,,,my giveaway is still going on!! http://novelistabarista.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-giveaways.html


23 comments:

paddle to shore said...

hey girly. I'm sure this post felt really good. Sometimes confronting everything that really bothers you feels incredible, so good for you!!!

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I have you added your 'button' to my Blog, come by and check it out. I had been meaning to add it for a while, I just recently had time to update my blog a little so I'm happy to add you to it :):)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Awe thanks!!! Do u have one too???

Unknown said...

agree on some of your..I hate my cold, my noisy neighbours and being stuck here :(

Meg said...

i hear you on the dog thing. I volunteer at a shelter too, and people often drive me insane. i especially hate it when they are like, "do you ever get any {insert most random purebreed dog here}", and I'm always like, WTF do you think this is? I've discovered it's very easy to become bitter being at a shelter so much, because some of the stuff I hear is unbelievable. ugh. love your blog by the way!

Melanie's Randomness said...

I'm sry to hear your having a bad day. Guys are spineless & seriously they all need to grow a pair. There's no reason for half the drama they do. I hear ya on the grad school, i wanna go so bad but I just can't afford it right now. I lost 2 best friends to drama and I ask myself all the time so who do I go too now? so I completely gotcha on the last one. And I'm in southern New York and yeah um it got reallly uber cold in the past week, like all of sudden.

Maybe do something today that'll make ya smile at least try to make ya feel better?

You got a T, well I have C or a K depending on how he spells his name this week. I'm angry as hell at him right now for walking all over me & I've been debating cutting him out of my life cuz he too has left me with nothing to hold on too, and I hate my job, and I hate that I have to go to the doctors later.

Valerie said...

Sorry you're having a bad day. I hope it gets better for you.

I've been venting a bit today too! I also get walked all over because I'm too freaking nice. It's a pain in the ass.

My hate list?

- inconsiderate people
- people who give their opinion when I didn't really want to hear it
- people who can't say anything nice
- people who are condescending
- people who make me feel like my jewelry is crap
- (everything you said about animals) people who abandon their animals, who are cruel, etc. etc.

I can't wait for the weekend. Oh btw. Thanks for posting my etsy banner on your sidebar. You're the best!

Andhari said...

Let them all out, dear. Let them all out. I share some of those hates myself, from the drivers and ignorant and selfish people. I know what it means to hate yet at the same time hurt when a guy treats your friend bad too. Hope your weel will progress and you feel better again..*hug*

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Is it weird if I say that I love this list??? For real!!! I'm a BIG FAT HATERRRR, but I'm also too nice to speak about stuff. I might do somethinglike this, AND SCREW T, AND PEOPLE WHO ABANDON THEIR PETS. GO DIEEEEEEE

I hope ou feel all better nowwwwww :D

Teach.Workout.Love said...

hahahahahha ambar.... this is a great list. I MIGHT just print it out and hand it out to people.

Unknown said...

And what's the deal with homework? You're not working on your home...

Nicole Leigh said...

I know how you feel! I have much hate about so many things right now. I try soo hard to think positively but sometimes I just want to scream FUCK at the top of my lungs!!

Sierra said...

Hope you feel better soon love! That is really sad about the dogs and it doesn't sound like T is being nice at all! Plus, hearing about someone over and over again doesn't help. Hope your day gets better!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

OMG i love this post- I am totally in a "i hate the world" rut the past few weeks. I too am in a job i HATE and have been looking for a job for over a year- it's so draining. Also, my bf and i are on a "break". It sucks.

LOL

Unknown said...

Liking the list lol.
I would never have guessed you were in a bad mood :P

Chris Gooch said...

I hate that you are feeling the hate!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I'm a big ball of hate right now! BUT I want you to feel better...I'm hating that we feel this way!

OH and people who abandon animals should burn in hell.

PorkStar said...

Wow, that was deep. For now, just my job.

Anonymous said...

I hate a particular someone at work that always leaves me to clean up her messes... ugh! PS I think you should reconnect with your old friend!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hate that the hubs is STILL at work and prob will be for several more hours. Oh, and when I lived in DC, I still rocked the flops in the winter. You can take the girl outta Florida, but you can't take the trashtastic Florida outta the girl. Ah ha

Nicole said...

I swear I wrote this post muself! I hope you are feeling better! =D

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Your blog is ace. I agree with most of your complaints but the slow drivers thing gets me the most, though over here in the UK it's the right side that's annoying. Anyway, keep up the great blogging. Check out mine - it's about dating disasters - if you get a minute:
plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

Jessilyn said...

You needed to vent and I'm glad you had the chance to. It was just one of those days, I get them too occasionally. One thing I wanted to say was never apologize to anyone for who you are and what you want to do. You are your own person, you don't need to explain yourself to anyone, and worrying about it will just make you upset. You're amazing! Don't ever forget that!

Anonymous said...

Most of the things on this list have certainly pissed me off before, too. But all at once? Girl you have EVERY right to vent. Now that it's Friday, I hope life is a bit better...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...