Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nothing In Particular

Anyone like this one?! ^^^^^


Stole this from Being Brazen


blah blah novelista blah blahhhh..

How it works: answer the below questions... and pass it on.
>
1. Today I feel...weary of who my friends really are

2. Last night....I saw my friends from class who i havent seen in a while and ate caesar salad pizza and it was UH-MAZING

3. Song of the week... New York by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys

4. Currently I want... a new pair of brown boots, a new awesome bag and to get paid on Friday so I can finish off paying this stupid credit card and I can FOCUS on buying some winter clothes!

5. Favourite ice-cream flavour/s? Mint, cookie dough...

6. Do you believe there are aliens out there? LOL yes... I think I might know some

How was your day?


10 comments:

nicole mountz said...

ha, i think i know some too. my day was pretty good. i hope you had a good one beautiful :)

nicole mountz said...

ohh and that pic is my fave

Sierra said...

I am an alien, do I count? j/k. I hope you get your new brown boots and that you have a nice week sweetie!

Melanie's Randomness said...

I like the new header! It's pretty!! Aliens...I could totally name at least 2! lol.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love that header! :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL woops the song is called Empire state or something hahha not new york

Abby said...

love the pic! mint ice cream all the way.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sucks when you start to question your friendships doesn't it?

Teach.Workout.Love said...

yeah questioning friendships SUCK!

Jessilyn said...

Ooh, I actually really like this header! Is this an old one that you had up before and I missed it? You are so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...