Sunday, October 4, 2009

Really ? Monday? Already!?


I hate that the weekends go by so fast.... Its like a bad habbit. Seriously.
You get used to the day(s) off and then you are back to the grind already. Ugh! It's not even fair. Friday shouldn't even be ABLE to count because it is just too much. After 5 full days of work, you barely even get to enjoy Friday!

This weekend was good times... bon fires, good friends, hair salons, margaritas, beer pong, dogs and football. fun :)

So I received these the other day at work, which made me turn BRIGHT red once I saw what it really was and who it was from!
Although we ate some before I took a good picture, but THANKS TB, you have got me blushing! Sweet... :)


I am in the process of making a new blog header. I need a change. I get bored easily...which is annoying! I always need to change my background picture on my phone or my computers, or something. And since I look and stare at my blog ever single day of my life, that will come in a constant change as well! And dont get me wrong, I loveeeeeee my header now !!!!!! But i am weird and I need change and have to switch things up!
So... I am experimenting with different photo programs. I have yet to install photoshop correctly, Sara I need to come to your house and do that ASAP! So I have been using others.. and I don't know what one I like the most. There are a couple are coming out okay.. But I am picky!
Tell me what you think of think?



I feel like that look so lame that I couldn't even post one of those!!!! LOL..... ugh I am so helpless....maybe I should just wait until I get photoshop? I really want a very plain jane page now. I have been inspired by other plain pages and I really love them. I'm weird like that.

This weekend we went to the city and got our hair done. Sara and I bought these gift certificates from a guy in front of Grand Central where you get all this stuff for one price. It worked out well because it rained all day Saturday and was really crappy, so what a better thing to do than sit in a hair salon all day when its raining? I gots my hair cut finally. I am not used to the short bangs but it'll grow. For the most part it looks the same, just added some more layers. Gotta facial and a manicure too.. so that was nice.

2 more weeks until I go to California! So exciting..... I really need to buy some new clothes for that trip. I can't go to Cali looking like a hot mess!!! lol Really what I need is a new job that pays me more so that I can afford to buy more awesome clothing and stuff like that AND afford to live in my nice aparment in November! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!!?

On Friday, I will have my second to last credit card paid off FINALLY! Oh I cannot wait! Thank god because they are charging me up the ass whenever I make a purchase with it. GEEZ.... I thought it would seriously never go away... And I probably would have been right if I wasn't able to have these paychecks to put towards that.

I also! Got my giveaway winnings from Carlotta at My Way!!!!!
Soooo incredibly awesome :) The picture is kinda blurry so you can't really see to close what all the stuff is but its awesome and a HUGE thank you to you Carlotta!! Please go check out her blog for more great giveaways!

Okay I should finally get some sleep since that was scarce this weekend...
good nite lovies!
monday is on its way....


24 comments:

Iva Messy said...

The weekends really do fly by so quickly! yummy those strawberries look delicious! I think all of these are fabulous choices...whichever you go for will be fabulous, the 2nd one is so lovely as is the 3rd...the 1st is nice too haha :) What a fun giveaway you won!! thats fantastic! Have a great Monday :)

for the love of pictures said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Weekends just zoom by, while the weekdays drag like snails. Those strawberries look great, btw :) Have an amazing week!

E said...

Monday, urgh. Take it from me, as a southern hemispherean, today is no great shakes. Hopefully it's better for you guys.

I love the first header. Very pretty.

Sierra said...

You are going to have a blast in CA, I just know it! :) Probably because I have a blast and live here, lol. I love the header with the typewriter, but maybe that is just because I love anything vintage. ;) Also...good job almost paying off all of your credit cards! I am trying to do that to mine desperately.

India Daisy said...

where do you get your awesome pics from?
They are so FABULOUS!!!
xoxo

Moonjava said...

Have tons of fun in Cali! Oooh, warm weather, blue skies...I'm totally jealous. We're already in winter mode! :P

Teach.Workout.Love said...

i hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Rika Sulaiman said...

wowww.. those are very fab ! love ittt :D

iamrikaa.blogspot.com

The Caped Tirader said...

I just look past the week toward the next friday at 5pm :) Hope the week flies by for ya

Abby said...

oohhhh!
i really like the second header. the picture is so cute! glad you had a great weekend :)

nicole mountz said...

i'm the same way... i will love my header, computer background, facebook profile pic and then not a week later i get so tired of it. but it always keeps things interesting to swap it up now and then. (if it counts i like the second photo!) when i make mine i usually either go to picnik.com or use the program gimp. they've never let me down and you can actually do html coding in gimp as well. good luck lady, i know whatever you choose will be gorgeous ;)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Ya weekends are too short- I think weekends should be 3 days... I think we'd all be happier :)

PS: check out my blog for something to brighten your Monday!

Also of your new header- I like #2!

Unknown said...

I hate that they fly by too, I need more time to hang out lol.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

ma ma used to send me boxes of chocoalte covered strawberries and now i WANT SOME!

Anonymous said...

Re: Header, I like the centered text of the second image but the color contrast and composition of the first header. Combine both ideas, maybe?

::kacy:: said...

plain pages can really be the best! :D i like all 3 of the ones you put on here. very cute. <3

Chase said...

congrats on paying of that card!! Keep at it!
*Such* a good feeling :)

Ali said...

LOVE the last header.

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

I'm glad you had fun on your weekend. I reaaaaaaally need to get my ends trimmed. UGH. Anywhozers, I like the 1st banner a lot!! Enjoy your week, bye.

Anonymous said...

I like the last header the best, most def. And Edible Arrangements? Yummmmm.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

yahhhh :) my sister has photoshop and hopefully i can make somethin tonght!!!

Andhari said...

I'm like that too with my headers and layouts, i just changed it like a week ago :)
I like the second one you put :)

Cathi said...

I like the last header the best!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is one helluva nice surprise! And I really dig that last header. So psyched to have found your blog.: )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...