Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Couple Things..

A couple things worth mentioning.

+ It is snowing right now in New York. WTF

+ I changed my header picture again, this I believe is the final (for now) one because I really like it. Please feel free to comment and tell me if you love it or hate it.

+ I am going to write a Broken Heart story about T, coming really soon. I wasn't sure if I was ready to or not, but I think I am. Keep on the look out for it. I will also be writing one about my ex-best friend V... should be great...


+ Thanks to everyone who has participated in my Broken Heart Files. Everyone has been really great about sending them over to me and then commenting on each others. Some people who have posted have said that it has been helpful to them in the grieving process and that is so great to know that we can do that for each other, for strangers, who come together on blogs, to support one another. Its amazing and I am so glad to be apart of it everyday! Okay enough mushy stuff!

+ There will be another giveaway tomorrow! Make sure to sign up!

+I am going to California on Wednesday and I am SO excited!!

+Is there anyway to put a timer sort of on your blog posts so that it will post the next day if you're not at the computer? Is that possible or are we not at that stage yet...?

+ It's almost Friday! And it BETTER NOT snow/ice/do anything but be SUNNY on Saturday, TB and I will be gallivanting upstate and it cannot rain!

Have a nice rainy/snowy Thursday..


24 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

It's snowing?????? I'm in Southern New York so it'll probably strickle down to me. Omg not yet, please not yet!!

Es said...

It's snowing in NY?!! OMG you are so lucky!!! I guess I'm probably the only person in the world that would be jealous of this...

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL nooooooooooooo i dont want it to snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i want to go apple picking on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

PorkStar said...

Well lots of cold rain here in NYC so i'm sure it could arrive any time soon...

The header is very nice, keep it!

Chris Gooch said...

Love the new header, it's a keeper!

Ms Kayso said...

I just moved from NY in May and as much as I miss fall, I'm so happy I'm not there right now. I do NOT miss the snow or the winters. But what I am lovin right now is your header! LOL. I like it better than the other one you had up before. It's really cute!

xo Anastasia B.

Brandi said...

Ooh I likie the new header! Such a lovely picture. : )

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Cannot believe it's snowing! So cold here in Boston too- it's only Oct!!

You can schedule posts ahead of time- go to Post Options and you'll see you can change date & time :)

Unknown said...

I ♥ the header! Lots.
It never snows here, I'm jealous

*krystyn* said...

i love the new header picture. I believe I have even been in THAT Starbucks!! Oh how I miss NYC!!!

Nikolett said...

Really love the new header! And ahh, so jealous you're going to California, I' m in Ontario right nearby New York state and it's been cold drizzly rain all day with tiny hints of snow. I miss the warmth!

Sierra said...

Have so much in Cali. Where will you be? Near me? And it will be good to read your story about T. Good therapy for sure. Snow?! Umm, you will definitely have a good weather change in Cali and you deserve it!

Sierra said...

Oh and header looks nice. Much better than the first. I like how they are gazing out at the city - to new beginnings!

Mary Grace said...

I love the header! I wish I could take a photo like that.

Anonymous said...

I must say I LOVE the pic at the top, when I think of your blog that is the image that best compliments my thoughts...

paddle to shore said...

Okay, once again I love the header. I think I like this one much better (but the other one was cute too) I hope you have a fantastic trip California, the weather is great right now!

Unknown said...

It was snowing a bit where I live in Michigan. It was a mist and snow mixture, and nothing really stuck. But, that's not the point!
I'm with you-- WTF! It's only October! It just turned Fall! This is too soon =[

Have fun in Califorina! You lucky gal, you!

A "cheery" disposition said...

I can not believe it is already snowing in new york!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

YAH its STILL snowing... TG its not sticking, but still!!!!!!!!

Cathi said...

I love your new header! Have a great time in California...I live in Southern California and love it...the weather can't decide if it wants to be cold or hot however...:)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm not sure if anyone answered this yet, but you go to post options and change the date and time to when you when it to post and you will have scheduled it. Have a fab time in Cali. And I would take some of that snow in a heartbeat!

defining amy said...

i love your final choice for your header. have so much fun in california!! i'm excited to see your pictures.

Mara said...

I like the new header, but I would try to resize the image and have it be less tall, and go farther across the top of the page. Just a suggestion!

Andhari said...

Ohhhh are you going to California for vacation? Must be nice since you said you're annoyed with the snow :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...