Friday, October 30, 2009

Week In Review

I know, I know... my life is not CNN or anything but whatever, someone out there cares about what happened in my life this week!

-Got back from California (pictures, really really soon!)

-Yankees went to the World Series


-I went to Game 2 (last night) of the World Series and saw the Yankees beat the Phillies AND saw Jay Z & Alicia Keys perform EMPIRE STATE!!!! as well as John Legend sing the national anthem!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

-I am moving tomorrow!!!

-Halloween is tomorrow and we are going to be partying :)

-I got wine & dined with candles bitches! haha

-I am in love with Mark Teixeira from the Yankees and my new goal in life is to meet him!



-I got dominated in Fantasy Football...damnit!

And that is pretty much it for this week.....
How was your week!?

I hope everyone has a GREAT and

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Chris Gooch said...

Ugh. Baseball. Is there a more boring sport?

Glad you had fun though. Happy Halloween!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL mystergggggggg its so not boring right now!!!!!!

Cathi said...

Wow..you had an action packed week! Even though we live in Southern California, we love the Yankees too...so happy they won last night! We went to the new stadium this summer, it is just beautiful! Happy Moving and Halloween, be safe!

Sierra said...

Glad you had a nice time in Cali...how fun to go to the world series and I hope your moving goes well love! Happy early Halloween, have fun partying the night away!

The Snarky Narwhal said...

aww I can't wait to see the photos from California!

I hope you have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thanks everyone u too!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

WOW!!! u go girl!!! Hope u had fun :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...