I have been wanting to go to California since I was in high school and just never went. I have also not flown within the United States in more than four years, I have been going international every year AND I have not been on a vacation without T or by myself in more than 3 years. EEK. Breaking new records here.
It will be good to get away, especially after this crazy ass summer and drama I have been through because the last vacation I went on was to Peru, and DON'T get me wrong, I loved Peru and had a great time with T but that was a crazy up-in-the air time with our relationship so it was almost stressful as opposed to vacation-like.
I am excited for what this trip has in store for me.. I know that I want to:
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Go to a winery
- Go to some awesome funky coffee shops
- Cable Cars!
- MAYBE Yosemite National Park if I can get there!
- DRIVE on Route 1!!!!!
- Pier 39 (thanks Laura Marie for the idea!)
- Hate Street and Cha Cha Chas Restaurant (Thanks Seriouslyright? for the ideas!)
Interactive Thursday is still on for tomorrow so don't forget!
Everyone have a good day :)