Monday, November 16, 2009

Coffee Cup Awards!


The coffee cup award goes to....

Ambar's Thoughts

Also many reasons why I love Ambar, but here are a few..

-Ambar is the shit!

-I look forward to seeing her uh-mazing outfits every time she posts them in the What Am I wearing posts!

-If I lived in Cali or she in NY we'd totally hang out and thats cool!

-Her comments always make me laugh out loud, esp. when they are really passionate about how she feels

-Her profile picture says it all... love it!

-And stop posting those shoe posts because you are KILLING my bank account :)


If you haven't visited her blog, you must!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Mara said...

Thanks for doing the "Coffee Cup Awards"--I love learning about new great blogs! :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Anytime lady :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Oooh I'm definitely going to have to check out this blog. :)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

have I told you that I freaaakinggg love you?????? YOU are the shit.

You soo totally made my morning!!! aheem afternoon.... ok ok MY DAY!!!!!! You're amazing, and please move to Cali ASAP so we can hang!!! love u, thanks and bajillions of kisses for you!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL aweeee ur soooo very very welcome :) thanks for being the shittttt!!! :)

Jessica Samantha said...

YES, CHICA!
YOU NEED TO FRIGGIN MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...