Friday, November 13, 2009

Please Don't Walk on Me, Thanks!

Would i love nothing more than to be in that coffee shop right now!

Thank god its Friday.

Nothing too exciting going on. I would very much like to sit at home and do nothing. I have to hang up some pictures but I haven't had time or help. The roomies away until tomorrow so its pretty boring and quiet. I haven't had a chance to read my book since the plane back from California and that sucks. I miss the me time.

I am too busy running around trying to please everyone.

Quite honestly? Starting next week, things are going to need to be different. I can't live like this anymore.

I do too much for people. Don't get me wrong, I love doing things for people, but not if you are going to use me!

For example, I have a "friend" who only calls me talk about a girl that he is caught up on. Calls me all the time. ALL the time. Only to tell me about this girl. Which is fine, really, I dont care, I am there for him. Whatever. But like, DO NOT blow me off EVERY SINGLE time I ask you to hang out. It's like, are we friends or are you just using me because no one else answers the phone for you? I mean, seriously. It's so frustrating. Today will be the last time I ask this kid to hang out.

I can't get into too much detail because I have some limitations on here unforunately, but you get the general gist of what I am saying.
Oh yeah.. and the T phone thing. That is a huge example.

I am always doing things for people and getting nothing in return. And then I feel like the ones that do things for me, I don't do enough for them.
Is that even possible?!

All i know is that things need to change and I am sick and tired of getting shit on by everyone. I am generally a very nice person but it is going to get to the point where I will start being mean and I really don't want that to happen.

This weekend I am going out to the bar, driving my friend to the airport, girls night, dog shelter, cousins to see the baby and hang out, and that's about it.

What are your plans for this weekend?

***Dont forget to email me if you would like a holiday card and today is the LAST day to sign up for Holiday Bloggers Secret Santa!***

Ps... I will be entering everyones names into the elfster thing for the secret santa thing this weekend and IF it works out like I hope, it will ask you for your address.. if not, I will have to do this manually and then it really won't be a secret but still fun! :)

{photo credits: seesaw }


Photobucket

8 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohh I hear ya. I got friends like that who only call when they need something and then never wanna chill. It's ridicolous. I don't get it. Stand up for yourself, I know that's easier said then done, i have people who im starting to realize are just using me in my life, so I'm gunna try to be a lil tougher. Be there for them, but be there with your head held high & standing tall in your red pumps.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

totally hear you on that. ugh :(

why cant everyone just be good friends??? ugh!

angel6033 said...

I am glad that I am not alone on this, I often feel used when my friends want a should to cry on here I am but they all seem to have their "party" friends that they go ut with and that is not me :(. I am also tired of being nice,and always being shit on, why can't the nice people meet the nice people and have good loving friendships?? :)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

I hate people like that!! I've met my share of those. Right now obvi I have none of that, but being away from everyone I know has helped me see who were my true friends, and which ones were just there to hang out, but nothing else. Does that make sense?

Anyways, YAY for me time!!! And that lil coffee shop reminds me of one I went to in Orange, CA for an open mic night, very dreamy ^^

Luna said...

i ave friends like that too. i might go to the movies with a friend this weekend.

Steph said...

I'm sick this weekend- I won't do anything.

Meghan said...

I think we all have friends like that:( It sucks when you do so much for others and they don't reciprocate. I've stopped making an effort when that's the case. I hope next weekend is better for you:)

Andhari said...

I'm soooo having my fair share of friends like that and really, it tires me out so I just have to say enough to those. Life's too short :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...