Monday, November 9, 2009

New Features - Coffee Cup Awards


Introducing... Coffee Cup Awards!

I wanted to do something new each week by giving one coffee cup award each week to a blogger for their amazing efforts they put into their own blog.

It is just my way of showing you how much I appreciate your work and I know there are people that do similar things to this but I wanted to just show you some appreciation as well.

I will try it out,,, every Monday starting today!


My first Coffee Cup Awards goes to............

My Teacups in Peony.


There are many reasons why I love Nicole's blog, but here are a few..

-Every time I email her questions about blog design, she always gets back to me right away and it is always the right answer

-I love her love stories,, even though I dont have one to give her, I still love them.

- I look forward to reading her blog posts because of her creativity.

-I am always inspired after reading her blog, it makes me want to do something creative

-I can't wait for her Etsy shop!

-And thanks for sharing the love.. its nice sometimes to read about happy things!


And so many more but those are the top!

If you haven't visited her blog, you must!

I hope everyone is having a nice Monday.. even though Monday's are the devil. lol

Photobucket

21 comments:

nicole mountz said...

aw get out of here lady! i really needed that today. gosh you're so sweet, thank you!! i'm all smiles now:) im glad i feel the exact same way towards you and your blog!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

ANYTIME CHICASSSSSA!!!!

Adele said...

aww you are so sweet (: I love nicole too! xo

Rhianne said...

me too! I love this idea as well :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

aww such a cute idea!! Love it. I'll go check out her blog now. Thanks girl for your comment. =)

Anonymous said...

love nicole. what a cool idea.

Amy said...

Awww, I love that blog, too! Wonderful choice. :)

Jessica Samantha said...

I am in love with your blog, chica!

Always gots me reading it all the time... even when I'm too lazy I can't move.

Thanks for being an inspiration!
xoxo,
Miss Vintage Vixen

Elsical said...

You have a good taste in blogs!
And HELLO, by the way. Just stumbled upon your page via Nicole's, and I want to compliment you on your lovely blog!

Elise xx

Chris Gooch said...

Great idea!

Girl in the frame said...

I think Nicole's blog is very enjoyable!
And speaking of awards, I wrote a little note about your blog and gave you an award. Here it is, whenever you want to see it :)
Click here

Meredith Perdue said...

Love this idea- what a cute name too! I'm always looking for more blogs, so this is perfect for me. Thanks for taking the time to share your faves with us!

Nicole said...

What a great idea. i am a follower of that little lady. She is pretty awesome.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awww what a cute idea. no wonder you have tons of people following your blog. =) you are such a sweet thoughtful blogger. congrats to the winner of your first award. =)

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea! Have a sweet day!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Awwwwwwww love it!!!!!!!! will check her out, I keep "hearing" about her, this just convinced me :D

btw: am I already signed up for the secret santa?

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Congrats Nicole - love her blog too :) very cute

Garf said...

That is nice. I too feel that here are people who are amazingly creative and differently nice. Good one barista...

Mara said...

I love Nicole's blog--she is such a sweetie! As are you for creating this award!
:)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

This is such a cute idea and so sweet. I have a feeling I'm going to pick up a few new favorite blogs from this feature. :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

This is fun! How sweet-love her blog!

PS: I have a new button for my blog, due to the redesign. Would you mind grabbing it from my site and updating? Thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...