Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Day of Recovery

This long weekend has been really amazing. I had such a great time. Even though I spent every day hungover and drinking, it was a lot of fun.

Between seeing all the high school friends from the past and then being real hung over at Thanksgiving, sitting around doing nothing with the family, partying it up with the girls and guys at the bar, switching gym memberships, went out to lunch with my girl I used to work with, hanging with the brother before he left for school, more high school friends and parties, oh and more drinking.

Here I am on Sunday, hungover, again, tired... and its beautiful out, and I look like a hot mess. I think I will not be drinking until next weekend.





I was very much liking my outfit this night! I loved good :) Fun times!

Essentially all I did this weekend was drink and nothing more. I was definitely not pro-active this weekend! Good thing and bad thing!

So to finish the update on the whole cell phone drama, I get a phone call on Friday morning from Verizon, some bitch who decided she wanted to ruin my whole day, left me a message saying that T called and was interested in getting his phone turned on and wanted to take it over. So I, FURIOUS by the way, try calling verizon back, and 3 people later, get no answer whatsoever from anyone. I essentially give up because I am ready to throw my phone out the window and punch someone in the face.

So all weekend I have been trying to call someone at Verizon to figure out what to do what the hell is going on. Finally today they tell me that I have to give approval, get him as an authorized user and then he can switch the phone into his name and all this shit. I decided, before I screamed at ANOTHER verizon employee, I called T's from R. I asked R, who just came back from Italy with him, if I should bother putting anymore effort into getting him the phone line and he told me that T got a prepaid phone. I basically almost laughed in R's face when he said that for the amount of stress this whole phone situation has put on me and how easy it is for T to just pick up a prepaid phone with no consequences.

How do I always end up getting fucked in the end?! I don't get it.


I found out for New Year's Eve I have a hotel room in NYC!!!!!! My dad reserved one for me and my brother in case we wanted to go....so that just made everything work out SO well because we were planning on going to a bar in Times Square anyway. I am PSYCHED!

The roomie and I are decorating the apartment today for Christmas so I will take pictures then to show you the new place, because we didnt put any pictures up yet for some reason and its very plain so I had to wait!

How was everyone's Turkey Day and long weekends/regular weekends?

Photobucket

13 comments:

Ms Kayso said...

aw i love those kinds of weekeneds. They are especially best when life has become monotonous. That really sucks about your cellie, but at the end of the day...who cares!! You're gonna be in NYC for New Years!!! Seriously, so jealous!!!

xo Anastasia B.

Jenni said...

What a super fun weekend you had. I do like your outfit, cute! I always feel like the very first break home is the best with your friends.

T sounds like a total jerk off. Forget him!

Sounds like you've got a super fun night planned for NYE. I'm so excited for you and jealous for myself. I want to party in NYC Times Square!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love your dress- glad you had a great weekend! Though being hungover on thanksgving is always "fun" :) I was very low key since I haven't been feeling well :(

curiousillusion said...

Hi from 20SB. :) Hope you don't mind...

Omg your dress was amazing, and it looks like you had a great time!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Great dress. I love it. Geez about the phone thing. You would think it would have been easy?? Well I'm glad it's kinda resolved. You don't need that crap. I'm happy that things are perking up & Omg I'm so jealous you got a hotel room for New Years. hehe. Hope it's fun!!!! =)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

AGHHH take me with u!!!!

HMMM ok... you look F HOT in those pics!!! Love the outfit, the boots are yummy!! Love it

And seriously...F T!

Maggie May said...

looks like crazy fun to me!

The Snarky Narwhal said...

AH you look amazing!! You were rocking that outfit!

Hope you have fun in New York!!

Children of the 90s said...

You look so cute! I love that dress!

Brooke said...

I am glad you had a wonderful weekend and you did look amazing in that outfit!

Have fun in the City! Wish I was there :(

Kattrina said...

You look adorable in that dress! Glad to hear you got some time to relax and party, and eat. Hope it was all worth it. Verizon customer service seems to suck - same as every cell phone service around, huh.
Happy Monday!

Bathwater said...

I like the outfit you look great. The problems with Verison are many but their service is good all over the world. I would not bother with the phone, it is good you didn't those things are never appreciated in the end.

Shop Girl* said...

Oh my gosh--NYC for new years? SO JEALOUS!

And at least the celly drama is over now, right? Walk away and move on. There is NYC to look forward too! YAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...