Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Need Your Ideas!!

I am attempting to apply for freelance writing jobs.

I really have no idea what I am doing, but I am winging it. I think if someone could give me a chance that I could do really well, but the problem is that I don't have any writing samples and I don't exactly have the money right now to take any writing classes yet. I do write a lot on this blog, but it is usually all real personal stuff and I don't think that will go well for a writing example.

So I am asking for your help....

Can you give me just one topic each of something to write about for writing samples?

Anything at all..

You'll all benefit from it because I will be writing them on here but I really am not sure what would be a good topic to be considered for writing samples!

I really appreciate your help :)


ps...if you haven't sent me your address for holiday cards, make sure you email it to me before December 5th!!! email: jennifera328@gmail.com



Photobucket

9 comments:

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Ooohhh I love this. I used to get the MOST WEIRD/STRANGE topics for writing essays, let me see what I can remember.


They were always very crucial stuff, and I dunno how you would feel about writing about thise things here, but here is one of the most controversial ones that I remember...

-adoption by gay marriages


tons of luck :)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

ohh and btw first comment.. BOOYA!

Sara said...

I think maybe..civic engagement through blogging? I guess people like it best when your personality shows through something you write!

Good luck!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Thanks!!! i appreciate the comments :) :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

Hmmm...overcoming stereotypes.

aaaa said...

well, here's an idea but i'm not sure if that works for you..

-the reasons why life changes this fast..

love.

Stephanie said...

I just googled what are good ideas for writing samples so here is a list:

http://www.timesaversforteachers.com/index_page0010.htm

Hope you can find something on there :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Thank u for all ur help everyone!!

8 said...

Coffee, of course.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...