Monday, November 9, 2009

Short Weekend

FLEW BY.... shouldn't even count as a weekend. Now I have to wait 5 days until the next one. Bummer.

I cooked! (we cooked) it's proof!

We made chicken cutlets and spaghetti for the boys and it turned out SLAMMIN! Be jealous, because it tasted awesome!

I forgot to take a picture of the actual food, but it was really good!

I bought some new boots... except I have no idea what to wear with them!

Lovee them :)

I bought some MAC makeup this weekend and since I was sick,,, i LEFT the bag in DSW and when I remembered and went back.. it was obvi. gone. :( So sad.

I went out out to coffee with my ex from high school and although it was really nice to see him since I haven't seen him in over a year, it was still very much depressing because I will always have something for him and I dont necessarily think that it is mutual. So that kinda sucked.

I went out with my girl L because she needed a girls night badly so we went out and saw all these guys I went to college with and there was the one who I had been trying to get with for like YEARS now and it has just never happened, and he just happened to be there. But like always, nothing ever happens, which is fine, i'm used to it with him. It was nice to see him as well. Maybe the next time.. lol

Unforunately I was extremely sick all weekend and although I kept going out and doing things, I crashed hard on Sunday and didn't end up doing much of anything except sleeping until 2pm (THE BEST!) and then walking Simba with my roomie because it was 70 degress outside. Then I was attempting to play match maker for my girl M and another friend of T's.... it went well, except for the fact that another one of T's friends came over and then it was roomie's boyfriend (who is also friends with T) and two of his friends (as well friends with T) and me, roomie and M.

Evenutually I started to get reminded of T by being around some of his friends and I got mad/upset. Not necessarily with them, but just with the fact that his friends still hang out with me and T won't even speak to me. It's just really frustrating and I dont think I can do more than 3 people again that know him.. it is too much. I can deal with them alone, but thats it.

My apartment is awesome.. my job sucks horribly. I really need a new one. I get depressed the night before I have to come here because it is so depressing. :(

I am still sick and it is not going away and that is really obnoxious! Is anyone else sick? I have been sick for about a week now.

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Enjoy!

(the jersey that i was given!!! YAY Teixeria!)
(my girls!)
(the roomie!!)

How was your weekends loves!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Radiogael said...

First of all, nice costume, very nice costume.


Secondly, you haven't actually given us proof of your cooking skills, so I'm afraid I'm not wholly convinced yet ;)

I haven't been sick, but I did fall down an escalator in an Underground station. Hope you feel better pet. Also, if you feel uncomfortable with those people who are friends of T's, just make sure you're not going to be overwhelmed by them all at once. You should start taking care of you more often.

About the job...well, you know me, I'm not exactly the world's best spokesperson for continued employment, but I'm sure you'll find something that is right for you!
xx

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Fun costume pics... hope you feel better! Shopping helps :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

I applaud you for cooking. I can't cook at all. hehe. Glad you had a lil fun this weekend. Breakups are hard. Im going through one myself where we both have alot of mutual friends so its going to get very sticky. Ive been sick as a dog since last Sunday, so I hear ya. It won't go away.

Love your costume. It looks like u guys are having a blast!!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

hahaha Conor i SWEAR i cooked! AND everyone lived through it!! :O)

@melanie.. im here if u need to talk anytime okay ?? xox

Mandy Kay said...

check out that dahlia in the first photo! STUNNING! xoxo

Kattrina said...

I bought a wedding dress this weekend. It was super fun.

angel6033 said...

So sorry you are sick love :(...Hopefully you will get to feeling better very very soon!! Your weekend sounds like it was fabulous nontheless!!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

WOW!!! stu-NNING!!! And I looove those lil' boots, mmm the possibilities.

Anywhoddles, it sucks that T still doesn't wanna talk. I'm in good terms with ALL of my exes but one, and I HATEEE THAAT. And we also have a bunch of friends in common, still to this day. YUCK.

Anonymous said...

I had the flu, and now I've been coughing for 18 days. EIGHTEEN! So I feel your pain, ha.

Andhari said...

I love your halloween costume!

And I know what you mean, sometimes I can't stand being around my ex's friends too. It's as if tim never changed.:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...