Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pre Sex & The City?!

La vie J'aime is ahead of the game here and posted this GREAT news about Candace Bushnell revealing her new book...

I am SO excited because I LOVE her books.. i read them all.

This is about the pre-Sex & The City Carrie, which is going to be pretty exciting to read about.

The book will focus on Carrie's first love, and focusing on the incident between the character and her mother.

Release Date: April 27, 2010


Check out La vie J'amie for more details!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

OOoooo Yeah!!! Ohh I'm so buying this!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh awesome, I'm soooo getting it too!

Steph said...

i've never watched the show... :)

Mandy Kay said...

oh my goodness, i HAVE TO HAVE THIS!

Jenni said...

OMG I've yet to have heard about this. But now that i have I'm so excited. I truly must have this book. April cannot come sooner (especially since that also means that there will be nicer weather too!).

Julia said...

will they be making a movie? i'd watch that. i mean, they're already making the second movie post-series. they can't pass up an opportunity to harness the cash cow that is carrie's life pre-sex and the city, which we know nothing about!
i admit, i've only seen the show and movie. how is the sex and the city book? are the post-show movies even based on the book(s)? or was that just editorial creativity on the part of the studio execs?

Carrie said...

Wow! That could be seriously awesome. :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I'm really looking forward to this one!

Anonymous said...

I am highly looking forward to this book. Maybe it's for teens, but it'll be fabulous anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...