Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Holidays & High School Reunions!

Finally, three day week coming to an end.. I can't wait!

Once I am done with work, I am going to make some pumpkin pies (i'll post some pictures lol) and then going out with Spanky for the high school reunion that is going to take place later at the bars in CT. Always an interesting time. It is usually fun because I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing people that I NEVER spoke to in high school coming up to me and being like "OMG JEN! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! How are you?! What are you doing?!"

LIKE THEY CARE! Hello, I never spoke to you in high school, will never speak to you again, why are we talking now? Does this happen to you a lot on Thanksgiving Eve? Its a love hate relationship. I love going there to see some people I don't normally see, but then I hate to see the other people that are obnoxious and will always be obnoxious!


SO.. I have a LOT of giveaways coming up. I am REALLY excited! I got great responses from some etsy shops and I am so grateful that people are so willing to help me out. It really makes me happy to think that people are so willing to help other people out... My first one will be when i get to 300 followers, so please tell your friends to join the page, the sooner the better!

So everyone, enjoy your high school reunions and your turkey day with whomever you are spending it with.

ps.. i need more broken heart files so please email them over jennifera328@gmail.com

Photobucket

13 comments:

مى said...

Happy Thanksgiving NB! :)

aaaa said...

can't wait for the giveaway!!

happy thanksgiving luv!!

xoxo.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

u too everyone!!!!

xoxoKrysten said...

That happens to my husband... we live in the town that he graduated HS from so if we go downtown we tend to run into EVERYONE. It's kind of nuts.

Happy Turkey Day!

paddle to shore said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Radiogael said...

Happy Thanksgiving my dear. I'm thankful, amongst other things, to have made a great friends like you this year :)
xx
Con

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awe thankssss conor same here!!!

Steph said...

You should watch Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion before y'all go!

Luna said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Good luck with the giveaways & the high school reunions!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! =)

Andhari said...

Happy thanksgiving girlie.

I know what you mean about those people. But some girls actually have grown up and been nicer since then. I don't know, i'm all about giving people second chances but definitely I have to know she's being genuine and not just being bubbly for a night :)

8 said...

Happy for you, NB-but never been to one. Don't care to. It's been 20 years since I graduated high school. I hated it then, and I'm still not crazy about it now. Nothing to gain from being reminded that you're insignificant-I have my life to do that for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...