Thursday, November 12, 2009

yup, holiday gift cards for you!

Oh yeah,, i did it...
I am going to go right ahead and do what everyone else is doing, becauseeeee....

1. its a great idea

2. i love sending out cards

3. i love my bloggers

4. naturally nina and my teacups in peony are smart ladies and set great examples!

SO

Go ahead and email me your addresses and I will send ya some funky holiday card I will be buying off of someone's etsy shop soon!

email: jennifera328@gmail.com

(does anyone know how to link emails to blogs?)

Please email me your address before December 5th so I can get them to you in time for the holidays!

Thanks for all your support :)


PS... one more day left to sign up for the Holiday Blogger Secret Santa! Click here to sign up!


Photobucket

17 comments:

Radiogael said...

Done and done :)
x

Seattle Date Night said...

great idea!

re: emails: when you go in to do a link, there is a part where you have the option of choosing type. Instead of http:, drag the select box down to 'mail to' (this is only if you are editing in rich text, not in html. The code for HTML for email is:

Email Mandy

xo

Seattle Date Night said...

crap. that html didn't work! go to this link to check out how to do email html! :)

http://www.quackit.com/html/codes/html_email_code.cfm

مى said...

This is such a great idea! I think I would like to do that, with postcards from Egypt. You think it'll be a hit? ;)

Can you send me one all the way over here? If not, I understand :(

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL thanks!!! :)
send me ur address so i can send u a card!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

ill send one to Egypt!!! no prob :) send me ur address!

the girl in stiletto said...

NB, how do you find these pretty amazing photos? :D do you just google them?

angel6033 said...

HEy is it ok if I totally copy you? I would love to send out cards to my followers!! All 14 of them lol ahahah! It's such a cool idea!! Thank you :)

LifestyleBohemia said...

Such a cute idea! Just stumbled across your blog & love it. Am following now :)
xx

Sierra said...

Ohhh I wanna be a part of this, how fun! I am off to do the secret santa too, you are a smart and fun girl!

ConnieB said...

This is a super cute idea- and you have a super cute blog! (:

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

ohh I love your ideas girly!!! Snail mail makes me swoon [I think I'm old fashioned] anywaayss I just read another blog with that exact same pic... funny!

e-mailing u now :)

Unknown said...

love the idea so cute and perfect to send some xmas love!!

nicole mountz said...

love it! do you have my address??? hmmmmm let me know:) if not ill email u right away:)

Kattrina said...

That's so fun! I'd love a Christmas card! Did you ever get your scarf, by the way? I got mine and I LOVE LOVE it. It is so beautiful. Thank you so much. As soon as I have a spare minute I will pose with it and post the pic. Have a great weekend.

Luna said...

great idea. i love getting cards.

Andhari said...

That's amazing! I would love to get a card from you, please.;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...