Thank god its only a 3 day work week. I really did save my very last vacation days for the holidays (thankfully!) so now I have off on Friday to lounge and do nothing!
I know this week will be better than last week. It is only 3 days long at work, it really can't be THAT horrible right!? I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
Here is my list of why this week will be better.
- 3 day work week
- Thanksigiving with the family!
- Thanksgiving Eve out in my hometown and seeing everyone from high school and such
- I realized by canceling T's phone (WHICH I found out that Verizon tried to call T and left him a message and he never called back.... typical) i will be saving $500 a year, so I am eating the $95.
- I am switching gyms to New York Sports Club at the end of this week and canceling my gym membership. NYSC is going to wave my sign up fee, take $15 off my bill next month so that I can join for December and not have to pay in full amount for the month for the membership since I have to pay one last month at my old gym. I will be saving $300 a year, from $85/month to $64.
- I get to drink with my brother since he's not 21!
- I can sleep in!
- Going to the dog shelter on Sunday
- Making pumpkin pie!!!!!
- Eating sweet potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is in store for your week?