Monday, November 23, 2009

Goal of the Week: To Be Better

Thank god its only a 3 day work week. I really did save my very last vacation days for the holidays (thankfully!) so now I have off on Friday to lounge and do nothing!

I know this week will be better than last week. It is only 3 days long at work, it really can't be THAT horrible right!? I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Here is my list of why this week will be better.

  1. 3 day work week
  2. Thanksigiving with the family!
  3. Thanksgiving Eve out in my hometown and seeing everyone from high school and such
  4. I realized by canceling T's phone (WHICH I found out that Verizon tried to call T and left him a message and he never called back.... typical) i will be saving $500 a year, so I am eating the $95.
  5. I am switching gyms to New York Sports Club at the end of this week and canceling my gym membership. NYSC is going to wave my sign up fee, take $15 off my bill next month so that I can join for December and not have to pay in full amount for the month for the membership since I have to pay one last month at my old gym. I will be saving $300 a year, from $85/month to $64.
  6. I get to drink with my brother since he's not 21!
  7. I can sleep in!
  8. Going to the dog shelter on Sunday
  9. Making pumpkin pie!!!!!
  10. Eating sweet potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is in store for your week?


Photobucket

5 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

3 day weeks are seriously a God send. Can't wait for Friday's madness in stores & all the yummy goodness of Thanksgiving. hehe. Hope you have a less stressful week. You need it girl!

Jenni said...

This sounds like such an amazing week. Seriously I am SO jealous of everyone that is getting Friday off. My boss isn't letting me take it off. Boo!! But enjoy your fabulous week, everything sounds so great and fun, especially all the saving of the money :) I just cannot wait to eat - I adore holidays that as based on eating. Yum!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a great week & rest of the year ahead of you!

Enjoy your holiday! I wish I had Friday off, but...well...it is what it is. ;)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

These all make for a fabulous week! I'm glad things are looking up for you. And that is awesome you are saving so much money now. Go buy yourself something nice and luxurious. You totally deserve it!!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Awwwww each.and.every.little.thing sounds AWESOMEEEE!!! so hap for u!!!!

Have a grrrreat short week jaja

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...