1. Everything is here. Everything happens here. If it were only a tropical island, it would be absolutely perfect!
2. Whenever i go on vacation, coming back into JFK or LaGuardia is when I feel at home the most. It is a great feeling walking out that door and knowing I am home. That NYC is my home. Even if it is much colder than where I had come from.
3. The best place in the world to people watch.
4. I will always get lost but can always find my way back and every single time I will take a different way.
5. Driving like a crazy asshole in the city just like everyone else.
6. Finding the underground stores, funky shops, random independent coffee shops on tiny streets
7. The fact that we can drive down to the city at 2am just to buy hotdogs from a street vendor.
8. I always feel like I am part of something special, big and new just by being there. Everything is so inspiring and clean... the skyline is beautiful.
9. Seeing the city from across the river in Jersey is awesome.
10. Going to the village. :)