Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Resolutions - Xanabioticx



top five goals for 2010.
well, i obviously have more than that but the five things i know i must do/achieve in 2010 (in no particular order) are as follows:
  1. make amends.
  2. overcome my phobia of man-made pools (which also includes learning how to swim, it's a two-in-one resolution).
  3. go raw vegan (failed miserably this year).
  4. learn kickboxing.
  5. and open up an online store.
wish me luck! and i hope everyone gets to achieve their goals next year too. take care and have fun.

2 comments:

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Man made pools? Class. Love it. I used to do kickboxing as a child. Well, I went three times. In my third time they made me fight a girl three years older and I got whooped so never went back. Nice post.
http://plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

angel6033 said...

the kickboxing seems like a great resolution..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...