Thursday, December 10, 2009

2010 Resolutions - La Vie Jaime


1. New job- I have been looking for over a year….it must be time for me now! 2. Start going to the gym again- I have slacked since my job moved offices this past summer. 3. Find love- Post break-up….new year, new boy, naturally4. Do something exciting- I don’t know what yet, but when I do, I will know it, and I'll do it

5. Travel someplace new-
this may actually happen since my mom is planning a trip to celebrate my brother’s college graduation in May!



Photobucket

8 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Looks awesome!! Thanks! :) <3

Such a fun series idea!

Anonymous said...

my present to you:
The little 5x5p5 goal setting booklet.

It is always in my wallet and I review it regularly. It keeps me focused on what really matters to me.

Enjoy and success!
Ronny

Jenni said...

Oh I love each and every one of her resolutions! They could all actually fit perfect for my life as well... :)

Going to mail you mine ASAP.

The Snarky Narwhal said...

Ha! I like this list! Even if people don't fulfill their resolutions I like hearing them.

aaaa said...

wow you have listed all the things i want to practise :)

PorkStar said...

Nice resolutions for the new year, forget about the boy, boys are dumb and later you'll end up giving up on other resolutions because of boy.

Men suck.

Steph said...

LOL@PorkStar!

Abby said...

new boy, new love... haha you just brightened my day :)
heres to new year's flirting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...