Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Resolutions - By Jenni


I've been reading your blog for weeks now looking at all the funny and unique goals that people have been setting just trying to figure out what I'd like my goals for this new and exciting year. It's much harder than I expected! After much thought, here is what I've come up with. I'm very hopeful that by the end of twenty ten I'm going to have each and everyone one crossed off.

Jenni's 2010 Goals
1. Create lots of stories to tell.
2. Give more time, money and love to people who need it more than I do.
3. Purchase more handmade and in-state products. Yes, this is me making the handmade pledge.
4. Travel someplace new.
5. Broaden my knowledge base. This means read more books, watch more news, see more movies and listen to more music.
Here's to the best that 2010 has to offer and many good things in our future :)



Photobucket

4 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Sounds like you have it all together and ready for this new year. I like your resolutions and should borrow all of them.
I started a post on my site on Mondays trying to inspire bloggers to buy homemade goodies. I named it Temptation Mondays. Not sure how I came up with that name but I too believe in helping others with their creative endeavors.
Looking forward to reading more of your post in the new year
Happy New Year
Maggie

angel6033 said...

BEst of luck with your resolutions Jenni!

Jenni said...

Thanks ladies for your wishes of good luck towards my resolutions. I have high hopes for this year :)

e said...

Great list Jenni! Have you been to NYC? That can be your someplace new! COME VISIT ME AND BAX!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...